Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Exchange Pleasantries With Your Friends On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Exchange Pleasantries With Your Friends On Nairaland (565 Views)

10 Signs Your Friends Are "Enemies Of Progress" / Two Unclad Men Walk In Abuja And Exchange Pleasantries (Photos) / 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exchange Pleasantries With Your Friends On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 16, 2016
This thread is to exchange greetings with your friends on here. Maybe the once you always interact with on this forum, the once that have captivated you the most with their intelligent post, the once you follow, the once you admire the most ( both casual and non-casual) or any other and you can ask them questions you feel deserves an answer and I please urge them to reply. Thanks

I start with mine: Hey! Brownhypo how're you doing today, it’s been long since I saw some of your great post on this forum. Moreover, hope you slept well last night and didn’t wake up on the wrong side of your bed. If so, doxology grin
Re: Exchange Pleasantries With Your Friends On Nairaland by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:27am On Aug 16, 2016
Cummin
Re: Exchange Pleasantries With Your Friends On Nairaland by MENZPRIDE(m): 8:39am On Aug 16, 2016
Let me go take my bath n brush my teeth, I'm coming.
Re: Exchange Pleasantries With Your Friends On Nairaland by Brownhypo: 10:46am On Aug 16, 2016
Jesuobu:
I start with mine: Hey! Brownhypo how're you doing today, it’s been long since I saw some of your great post on this forum. Moreover, hope you slept well last night and didn’t wake up on the wrong side of your bed. If so, doxology grin

my real G, I'm loyal. grin my night was super cool.... Had a mosquito free night though.
Hope your day is propelling well as expected?
Re: Exchange Pleasantries With Your Friends On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 16, 2016
Brownhypo:
my real G, I'm loyal. grin my night was super cool.... Had a mosquito free night though.
Hope your day is propelling well as expected?
yes o. My day is in the canoe of a river propelled by the winds. I don't do the paddling. I just sit back and watch Jesus sail me through the day. He has always done that and will continue doing that. Thanks for your concern.
Re: Exchange Pleasantries With Your Friends On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 16, 2016
Lalasticlala can you give people the opportunity to give themselves some hugs?? smiley
Re: Exchange Pleasantries With Your Friends On Nairaland by Brownhypo: 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
Jesuobu:
yes o. My day is in the canoe of a river propelled by the winds. I don't do the paddling. I just sit back and watch Jesus sail me through the day. He has always done that and will continue doing that. Thanks for your concern.
Nice one bro. It's a good thing when God takes over your endeavours. Hold Him firm, you won't regret doing so.
Re: Exchange Pleasantries With Your Friends On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
Brownhypo:
Nice one bro. It's a good thing when God takes over your endeavours. Hold Him firm, you won't regret doing so.
thanks bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen Turn National Stadium, Abuja To Grazing Reserve / Get A Feex (fix) For Your Gadget Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.