Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! (9598 Views)

Wema ALAT. An Opportunity You Shouldn't Miss. / Earn Legit Income Daily From The Telecoms Industry... Upto $119,000 Daily / An Opportunity You Cant Afford To Miss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2016
Good Afternoon People, I need 3 volunteers for this exercise, 3 people should drop in their phone numbers or any of their loved ones in any part of the world and they would get mobile Top Up right away!
Offer is just for 3.
And people the only thing I request is testimony to that.
Thanks.

Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
A lady from Sapele read through this thread and contacted me, the following screen shot is some of our discussions

Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
The above is just a tip of the iceberg, with our platform, you can carry out any transaction on over 57,000 services rendered globally, you can pay:
★ school fees
★ electricity bills
★ Water bills
★ Data subscription
★ Cable TV subscription
★ Flight Tickets
★ Hotels / Vacation
★ Mobile Top Up
★ Just name whatever services you can think of...
And to cap it all, our company has found a way to make your mobile phones run all daily errands (Activities) for YOU with our U-platforms:
☆ U-Chat which is a phone application that's taking over all what Facebook and WhatsApp does on all blackberry phones come end of this year 2016, to confirm this hope you know that all contracts that exist between BlackBerry and Facebook + WhatsApp ends this year!
So guess the company who has secured this new AGREEMENT shocked
OUR COMPANY!
Do you know how many people who will download these App?
And on each download money trickles into your bank account shocked shocked shocked
IT ONLY TAKES A GREAT BUSINESS MIND TO COMPREHEND WHAT'S ON THE WAY!

☆ U-SIM: Have you ever imagined a UNIVERSAL SIM CARD?
Our company is coming out with the first of its kind universal SIM card that allows you to use one mobile SIM card anywhere in the world shocked
THIS IS SUPER AMAZING

☆ U-World has 4 music stores in it, and each store has over a million songs which can be downloaded for cash and as many people clicks to download money comes to YOU!
AMONGST OTHERS!!!

LET ME NOW TELL YOU, YOU ARE PRIVILEGED TO HEAR THIS NOW AT THE PRE-LAUNCH OF THE COMPANY TO THE WORLD NOT JUST YOUR COUNTRY, SO THE PEOPLE THAT COMES ON BOARD NOW AND TAKES ADVANTAGE OF THIS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY ARE THOSE WHO WOULD PIONEER THIS COMPANY IN THEIR VARIOUS LOCALITIES AND TO THE WORLD.

ONE MORE THING, THERE'S NO TWO WAYS:
YOU EITHER COME ON BOARD NOW AS:
♥ ONE OF THE COMPANY'S PIONEERS AND MAKE MONEY
♡ OR JOIN LATER AS A CUSTOMER
♥♥♥ EITHER WAY WE MAKE MONEY

BE THAT PERSON.
ACT FAST NOW, GET ALL NECESSARY INFORMATION YOU NEED NOW AND GET PLUGGED IN TODAY!

Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 2:28am On Aug 25, 2016
Lots of Daily income.
PIUNI IS "SWEET"!!! grin

Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
Pioneers are actively opening up centres and holding up this biz in various parts of Nigeria and Globally.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR

Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by Ozat: 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
Am interested..mail me the info.. akinzereal@gmail.com
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by Nasa28(m): 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
nasakalu4u@gmail.com

I'm interested
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 6:23am On Aug 26, 2016
Ozat:
Am interested..mail me the info.. akinzereal@gmail.com

Sorry why is it that Nairalanders don't like to stick to rules?
I've rightly stated that NO EMAILS, I'm a busy person and may not reply you through emails where there are faster ways of getting to interact with you.
Please stick to the easier channel which is through WHATSAPP...
THANKS
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 6:24am On Aug 26, 2016
Nasa28:
nasakalu4u@gmail.com

I'm interested

Sorry why is it that Nairalanders don't like to stick to rules?
I've rightly stated that NO EMAILS, I'm a busy person and may not reply you through emails where there are faster ways of getting to interact with you.
Please stick to the easier channel which is through WHATSAPP...
THANKS
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by sidnet: 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
Pls add me on whatsapp I can't fine your signature 0803660114
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by Tonyjude: 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
kennethkaycee:
The world Economy is moving on by the day and it's never going back to the Analogue Age as such YOU should follow the trends as they come or be left behind!
Mobile Top Up sector of the telecoms industry is one that is growing fast and only those who can see ahead of others to see into the future will be rightly positioned in this new economy.
Let's look at the trends: Using the Banking sector and Technology
Banks started by issuing Passbook for customers to withdraw their money with, as advancement in technology came by, ATM cards were introduced. Customers didn't really feel comfortable with the idea so banks began promoting the use of the ATM Cards even go as far as beg you to pick one up. grin
Now it's a whole new era and no one will plead with you to pick up any ATM card, in fact without the card you can't withdraw "your own money" that's with the bank, and you can't say because you don't know how to operate on an ATM machine or do transactions on any platforms that requires such cards that you won't procure your own card!

So like I said these are the trends and you must live by it.
Today I'm bringing to your notice a platform that would help you tap into the telecommunications industry and for every mobile top up made anywhere in the world a certain percentage of the transaction is credited into your bank account.
Some will say "TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE" but if you are open minded and won't want to be left out on such opportunity as this you'll want to find out the full details about this and see how you can take advantage of this very mind blowing innovation.
To clear your doubt, this stuff has been vetted by the Economic And Financial Crimes Commission EFCC (Nigeria), has the backing of Nigeria Communications Commission NCC and all the Big shot telecoms Service providers in Nigeria and all around 140 countries of the world!
This is the first time you and I would be called to the table of THE SUPER WEALTHY GUYS in the society.
Please note it's not a referral thing: cos the product in question here is mobile top up which signifies that everyone is your customer and we are not in anyway making you an airtime seller.
MOBILE TOP UP is but one (1) out of our over 50,000 services rendered globally and as such transactions are going on anywhere in the world, you get PAID shocked shocked shocked

SOME SERVICES RENDERED BY THE COMPANY INCLUDES BILL PAYMENTS FOR:
★GAS
★ELECTRICITY
★AVIATION (FLIGHT BOOKINGS)
★DIGITAL TV/CABLE
★TRANSPORTATION (TRAIN, CAB ETC)
★WATER
★EDUCATION
★HOTEL/VACATION
★ANY SERVICES YOU CAN THINK OF, AND AS THESE TRANSACTIONS ARE MADE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD A CERTAIN PERCENTAGE IS PAID TO YOU IN COMMISSIONS (YOU DON'T NEED TO BE THERE OR KNOW WHO TRANSACTED WHAT)
THIS I TELL IS CRAZILY INCREDIBLE!!!
NOTE: The money that makes the rich RICHER by the day e.g Mr Mike Adenuga, is not that Ghana-Must-Go of N50 million, rather it's that 11 kobo/sec or 5 kobo/sec we all call out each and every day, now tell me how many seconds are in a day (86400 secs) multiplied by the call tariff then by the number of active phone lines (about 152 million active lines in Nigeria)
DO YOUR MATHS...
Inbox me on WhatsApp to give you a load down on how to get rightly positioned as currently this is the company's PRELAUNCH STAGE where people who would PIONEER this in various countries of the world and dominate the biz part will be plugged in!
ACT FAST TO GET ALL YOUR QUESTION ANSWERED.

Please for now I don't do emails, I want live interactions and tech is advancing by the day let's take advantage of it cos one of my trainings to people is HOW TO MONETIZE UR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS.
SO STRICTLY WHATSAPP FOR NOW.
FIND MY CONTACT DETAILS BELOW ON MY SIGNATURE. but please to avert the display of your phone numbers publicly (cos some people just scout for numbers here on NL) please inbox me directly
you will find a form of footnote after every of my post/reply that note is called a SIGNATURE here on NL, use the number in reaching me.
DISCOVERED THAT SOME BROWSERS DO NOT DISPLAY THE SIGNATURE, CLICK ON MY USERNAME TO VIEW MY "PERSONAL TEXT"

Thanks and have a blessed day.

THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION

my wastapp is 07037283355
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by hobat4cash(m): 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
i have contacted the guy and I am convinced of the genuineness of the program. I will definitely be a part of it, money must be made this year. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 8:17am On Aug 27, 2016
hobat4cash:
i have contacted the guy and I am convinced of the genuineness of the program. I will definitely be a part of it, money must be made this year. Peace.

Good morning great Nairalanders!
Testimonials from people are just endless having given everyone the FACTS AND THE STATS, who wouldn't want to be a part of HISTORY especially with the kind of RECESSION the global market is facing.
The only person that will bring about CHANGE in YOUR life is YOU!

Quit every Scepticism, this kind of opportunity may sound odd because never in the history of Business has there ever been a COMPANY like ours who before their actual LAUNCH to the world considers not only the RICH but the MIDDLE-CLASS and those without too many CASH (I WON'T SAY POOR, COS IT'S JUST A STATE OF MIND) to be given the same opportunity at the same time and GLOBALLY!!!

Only if you know what this means.

So WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

MONEY IN THIS CASE CAN'T STOP YOU FROM VENTURING INTO THE TELECOMS WORLD.

You have questions contact me today, you need PROOF of actual existence of our Company, You'd get it in "EXCESS".

AGAIN, DON'T FORGET YOU HEARD IT FIRST FROM YOUR INFOPRENEUR: KELECHI KENNETH AMAECHI A.K.A KENNETH-KAYCEE

HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND!!!

Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 8:25am On Aug 27, 2016
sidnet:
Pls add me on whatsapp I can't fine your signature 0803660114

Your number is incomplete and you can click on my Name to view my profile, in there you will find anything you are looking for about me
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 8:32am On Aug 27, 2016
Tonyjude:

my wastapp is 07037283355

I won't say this again, if people get your numbers here and use them for whatever purpose don't link the allegations on this thread because I've made myself clear over and over again.

Some guys only come on forums like this to scout for ACTIVE PHONE LINES they would add to their data base and sell to their clients for BULK SMS...

I can't lecture you on that here, some times you wonder how some scammers get to send you some messages about your account being blocked and you should contact one funny name with some GSM number...

Be wise !
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 11:44am On Aug 27, 2016
Someone asked a question that : What's the risk involved in our business?
Below is my response to him which I believe will help you make up your mind. ..

Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 7:09am On Aug 30, 2016
Good morning People, I have a message for you this beautiful morning...

Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 9:21am On Aug 31, 2016
Good morning People and I believe you had a great night rest.

Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by meetgaya: 10:42am On Aug 31, 2016
Can't get ur signature
Add me 070
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by meetgaya: 10:44am On Aug 31, 2016
Can't get ur signature
Add me 0tyy

kennethkaycee:
I repeat it again, no one defrauds anyone in this DAY AND AGE.
Anyone who plays smart on you and you one way or the other deposit money into their bank account and they begin to live like a stunt scammer is cos you let them be, maybe you had too much to spare.
Let me give you a quick hint on how to make quick money.
Let's say you perceived an opportunity to be fraudulent, pay in as little as N100 into the said account and raise alarms of FRAUD.
The case here is not a mere police case but the EAGLES CASE (EFCC), bad as it may such individual will be fined after series of trials (and don't ask how they would catch him, remember what BVN on every active bank account number stands for).
If the person in question gets lucky and is slammed a fine of N1million naira, bad as e bad you will get 10% of that...
Is it not a good business.
So I dare you to do the needful let's see who goes to Jail!
I say it again, our company has the backing of the LAW (and not a Nigerian thing, rather for the first time Nigerians has been considered to be given same opportunity as the rest of the world).
ALL YOU NEED DO IS GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED THEN TAKE ACTION TO BE RIGHTLY POSITIONED!!!
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by steve4sure: 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
Pls i want to take action in the biz.pls send the detail to stevenstemidayo@gmail.com
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by Mathias2015(m): 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
@op, i send you a txt massage a while ago from PH, pls add me up.
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
steve4sure:
Pls i want to take action in the biz.pls send the detail to stevenstemidayo@gmail.com

Sorry I don't send emails and please read through the entire thread.
Thanks so much for viewing.
Gracias!
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 11:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
Good evening, and hope you had a great day?
This is to notify all who followed the due process grin for reaching me that they have been replied and for some who tried calling me today and where unable, I sincerely apologise for the unavailability of my line, I was in a closed door meeting with the African Rep of our great business (Telecoms mobile top up Biz)

Thanks for Keeping my thread active.
Do have a wonderful night rest.
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 12:47am On Sep 01, 2016
Phone Airtime Top Up has never been any better.

Now for every recharge on your personal line and that of anyone in over 140 countries of the world YOU GET PAID grin grin grin
What more can one ask for grin cheesy cool

Join myself and many more smart people to have our cut of this GLOBAL-CAKE grin

SEE ONE TRANSACTION MADE TODAY

Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 1:10am On Sep 03, 2016
*WHAT IF IT WORKS?*

```The queue to the ATM machine was something else because we all wanted to withdraw money. Although there was another machine beside it, nobody moved towards the second machine. We had about 25 people on one single queue.

When my sis & I got there, I also went to queue but she asked one of the customers what was wrong with the other machine. 'I don't know', he said, '... but somebody said there is no money in it'.

After listening to that 'somebody' tale, my sis told me to move straight to the machine everyone neglected and inserted my card. Lo and behold, the same machine 'somebody' said would not work, dispensed the sum of N25,000.

As we were walking away like
a magician, others who saw some cash I had withdrawn
broke away from the initial queue and rushed to that machine.

Why did I tell you this experience?

1. People don't get something they need from somewhere because they refused to try.

2. People refused to try because 'somebody' somewhere said it won't work.

3 The somebody somewhere may be an old authority who doesn't believe in evolution.

4. People won't take steps to do what others don't do because of the 'what if it doesn't work?' question.

5. People ask this question because they don't want to take risks.

6. Those who don't take the risk of checking if the other machine is working will remain on the long queue and may not even get what they need eventually. Meaning achieving in 2hrs what they could have achieved in 2min.

7. When a pacesetter comes and succeeds after 'chesting' the criticisms, others break ranks and follow him.

Therefore, stop believing 'the somebody' that asks 'what if it doesn't work?'

Ask another question: 'What if it works?'

Never allow anybody to discourage you!```

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by toyinblue: 1:28am On Sep 03, 2016
add me on whats app:08028762631
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 12:52am On Sep 04, 2016
toyinblue:
add me on whats app:08028762631
Done grin
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2016
Good Afternoon people and hope you are enjoying your day.
Below is a leaflet that comes with my training packages for everyone who have seen this Telecoms Biz Opportunity and plugged in.

I make boast to tell their parents (especially the youths joining this biz) that I have a GAME-PLAN WITH100% MONEY-BACK-GUARANTEE! grin

NO INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY CAN BEAT THAT YET!!!

#TELECOMS-BIZ grin grin grin

Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by Tonyjude: 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
kennethkaycee:

I won't say this again, if people get your numbers here and use them for whatever purpose don't link the allegations on this thread because I've made myself clear over and over again.

Some guys only come on forums like this to scout for ACTIVE PHONE LINES they would add to their data base and sell to their clients for BULK SMS...

I can't lecture you on that here, some times you wonder how some scammers get to send you some messages about your account being blocked and you should contact one funny name with some GSM number...

Be wise !

my broda I meant that u shud add me to ur watsapp group I hv been waiting. I discovered that pipo were asking me abt the telecom business I didn't know about so I had to trace it down here. so add me to the group
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
Tonyjude:

my broda I meant that u shud add me to ur watsapp group I hv been waiting. I discovered that pipo were asking me abt the telecom business I didn't know about so I had to trace it down here. so add me to the group

Can't seem to find your number on any of the posts here.
Look up my signature probably try various browsers, you will definitely get to find one that displays my signature. The BOTs here on this forum will delete this thread or post if I place my phone contact on any of the posts here.
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 6:35am On Sep 09, 2016
Good News to everyone on board our platform, the Game on our business has been stepped up as the Naira to Dollar conversion on our platform stands at N450 to $1 which makes your earnings skyrocket from the former N250 per $1.

Business has never been much more interesting than we now experience...

#Super Excited Mode (ACTIVATED)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Forex Scarcity: Naira May Hit N500/dollar Next Week / Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. / Furniture Companies In Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.