Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Should He Borrow To Pay His Pastor? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Should He Borrow To Pay His Pastor? (477 Views)

1960bet Have Refused To Pay Me For Over A Month !!!! / FG Must Borrow To Rescue Nigeria From Recession — Concise News / Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Borrow To Pay His Pastor? by Flirtyjane(f): 12:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
Who is really wicked?
Many states are owing workers salary, for example Delta state LG workers are been owed 10 months salary. Many of these workers children have been sent from school because of school fees. Landlords have given some quit notice. Other expenses are still on their head. On Sunday they go to church and one so called man of God is hammering on tithe. That God will punish anyone robbing Him, telling members to show their tithe card. Should someone who haven't been paid 10 month salary be dashing his pastor money? If yes, where will he see the money? Should he go and steal just to pay the pastor , after all no pastor cares about the source of the money as long it is flow into the so called house of God? Should he borrow to pay his pastor and not borrow to pay his house rent and also his children's school fees?
Re: Should He Borrow To Pay His Pastor? by Danhumprey: 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
This is the problem with religion and why the tithe doctrine will continue to generate unnecessary debate. Someone is being owe a backlog of salary and enormous financial responsibility on this head and he is expected to pay tithe? From where will he get the money to pay tithe? By stealing?

Most of these pastors are insensitive and heartless.
Re: Should He Borrow To Pay His Pastor? by ammyluv2002(f): 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
First of all, tithes are not to be paid to any man! Whenever you wanna pay your tithe have it at the back of your mind that you're simply obeying God's commandments.

Secondly, the same tithe is to be paid from whatever you earn monthly. How can someone who's been owed salary for 10 months pay tithe? Where will he get the 10% from?

Thirdly, paying of tithe is optional! You can choose to ignore God's commandment, He won't force anyone to keep His words thatz why He is God.

Lastly, if i were in that man's shoes, i will quietly leave that church and never come back. Any man of God that lays so much emphasis on tithe paying needs to be checked especially when there's a card for it. No man of God will ever try that with me, i owe no man any explanation for not paying my tithe.
Re: Should He Borrow To Pay His Pastor? by Gossiplover: 1:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
[quote author=ammyluv2002 post=48529970]First of all, tithes are not to be paid to any man! Whenever you wanna pay your tithe have it at the back of your mind that you're simply obeying God's commandments.

Oh really? And God is the one spending the money, buying expensive cars and building houses?

I really need to open my church so that this Buhari economic no go affect me

cc: lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Should He Borrow To Pay His Pastor? by Educationentry: 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
Danhumprey:
This is the problem with religion and why the tithe doctrine will continue to generate unnecessary debate. Someone is being owe a backlog of salary and enormous financial responsibility on this head and he is expected to pay tithe? From where will he get the money to pay tithe? By stealing?

Most of these pastors are insensitive and heartless.

This is serious
Re: Should He Borrow To Pay His Pastor? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
Soon God will take action against those using his name to extort money from people . Religion has lost it.

(1) (Reply)

South African Boy Is Stabbed To Death A By Man Who Tried To Rape His Mother / PLEASE HELP!!! / could this be True ? As Zahra Buhari Posted This About Nigeria And Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.