Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Is Network Marketing Without Physically Talking To People Possible? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Network Marketing Without Physically Talking To People Possible? (527 Views)

Man Sits At ATM ABU Zaria With POS, Gives Cash To People At Different Charges / 6 Ways To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing Without A Website Or Blog / Is Network Marketing Without Physically Talking To People Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Network Marketing Without Physically Talking To People Possible? by hiwebstuff2: 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
The answer to the question is "YES".

This idea may send a signal of impossibility or even scam to many but in all honesty, it is
a reality because and I am a living example of how fantastic this is.

Before criticizing this or dismissing it, I implore you to read this post to the end, and if you
think it doesn't worth the effort, I will apologize for wasting your time.

I have always detested network marketing just because I am not prepared to start
running after families and friend to register under me or trying convincing people to
buy one thing or the other.

At least, I can still remember joining GNLD, Tianshi, Green World, Guarapad, Trevo, etc
without any benefit, not because the companies are not good in themselves, but because
I could not just succeed doing it the convectional way it is generally done.

And I am sure that is why many of us don't like the words "Network Marketing"

But today, I do the same network marketing business with all delight, because I recently
discovered a way to promote my products online and customers will "beg" to buy, not the
other way round.

This is so interesting because, in addition to having an online store where you shop for products
and pay with your Nigeria ATM card even from your kitchen, the company uses a first class courier
company to deliver to customers at home nationwide in just 3 days or less.

All you need do is bring in the concept of Digital Marketing.

Let me break down the processes below:

i. Register and host a website.
This costs about 3k per year, and I give free training on how to design the website to advertise your
choice products. This will carry your sales page. The sales page is like your mouth piece. It tells your
potential customer all they need to know about your offer. All you do is answer calls or reply emails.

ii. Advertise
You will need to advertise and show your potential customers your well written sales page. I also give a
free training on how to advertise on various channels. Why is advertising very important?

Without advertising, your beautiful sales page is pointless. It is like winking at a woman in a dark room.
Only you know that you are winking, no one sees you. Advertising tells the whole word what you have.
Thus, they read about your product and if they are convinced, they take action.

iii. They Buy and You Make Instant Profit
They order for product by paying into your account. You in turn remove your profit instantly
and pay the rest on the online store to buy the customer's product. You will be asked to fill in
the delivery address, name, phone number etc on the delivery form and the company delivers.

And if you think Nigerians won't pay before getting their products, it's a lie. That was my initial
fear, but I was surprised. Nigerians are no longer what we were 10 years ago. The world is
going digital, and we are not behind.

iv. And for some who will be skeptical about paying you before receiving their product, we have
Pay-On-Delivery services in all the major cities in Nigeria.

v. You Get Paid Every Month
Your Retail Profit from products sold is like an icing on the cake. The real cake is the bonus you
get paid at the end of every month. This is what I look forward to all the time.

This is Network Marketing redefined. Everything done from home. I have never seen a money-making
system that easy!

I am willing to share everything I know about this great idea with 50 persons who will be interested.
It is free of charge. All training materials (PDF, Videos, online resources) will be provided free.

The initial training will take place via our dedicated WhatsApp Group. Thereafter, arrangement
will be made for a follow-up practical training at a chosen location. That also will be free.

If you consider this worth trying, send "Network Marketing Redefined" as a Whatsapp message to
08038310923 and I will immediately add you to our Whatsapp group to be trained.

After the Whatsapp training, any who would need further help to set up an online selling system
will be assisted.

This is absolutely free and you will be free to exit the group at any time.
I see this as a life-time opportunity everyone should grab. Will you?

For enquiries, email hiwebstuff@gmail.com or call 08038310923

All the best as we all survive this present economic disaster.
Thank you for your time.

1 Share

Re: Is Network Marketing Without Physically Talking To People Possible? by hiwebstuff2: 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
The secret to making any type of money online or offline
is the exchange of goods or services for money.

In other words, you must sell something to make money.

It's either you sell products or services.

In Network Marketing, you don't have to create a product.
Instead, you earn a commission from already created fast-moving
products.

The only challenge is getting people to buy, and with our digital
marketing system, that is no longer a problem.

A training has been scheduled for this Friday at 8pm. Feel free
to reach others whom you feel will be interested in making extra
income, working from home.

Send "Network Marketing Redefined" to 08038310923
Re: Is Network Marketing Without Physically Talking To People Possible? by hiwebstuff2: 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
In term of global sale, do you know that Network Marketing actually makes
more billionaires than music and movie industries?

And this has been the result over the years.

Join a team of successful men and women, who now generate
full time income from working part-time.

Join our next training and discover how you can do this.

Re: Is Network Marketing Without Physically Talking To People Possible? by hiwebstuff2: 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
Hear what Robert Kiyosaki, the publisher of Rich Dad, Poor Dad says:
Re: Is Network Marketing Without Physically Talking To People Possible? by gwenstephany: 8:23am On Aug 19, 2016
Nowadays there're lots of ways to promote your business via internet. One of them and probably the best one is to find a reliable marketing agency what will solve all your problems and will promote your business the way you want it. I don't know about you, but I have top 3 companies I like the most. I have a small business with alloy wheels, and it's kind of difficult to make sales possible. This Ad Agency helped me a lot last time, I advise to check their site, perhaps, you'll find it useful.
It's pretty cool that this agency is not so large, because, you know, in large agencies, some clients get lost or passed down to juniors. It didn't happen with me there. wink

(1) (Reply)

Don't Underate This! / List Of Banks CBN Barred From Foreign Exchange Transactions / Naira Falls Down To 414/dollar Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.