Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Where To Get London Used Phones And Laptops - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where To Get London Used Phones And Laptops (522 Views)

Looking For Wholesale Buyers Of Uk And Us Used Phones And Laptops / Yes:Piuni,Pays You For Recharging Your Phones And Paying your Bills Worldwide / Where To Get London Used Phones And Laptops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get London Used Phones And Laptops by MySay(m): 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
Please which brand of (not too expensive) London used phones and laptops that can be marketable in nigeria? Graphic laptops to be specific.

Which site or store can I import or place other for a quality and cheap London used[b][/b] 'grade A' phones and laptops?

What are the cost and logistics involved?

What are the 'pro and cons' of this type of business?

Please anyone in this business should please help me with the above question.
Am a student. I just want a business I can do to help myself in school. Na me dey train myself o

I need your help good nairalanders!

(1) (Reply)

These Tips Will Grow Your Small Business, You Bet / Why Your Child Should Learn To Swim. / The Free Fall Of Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.