Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:14 PM

Free Training On Retirement Planning For Young People - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Free Training On Retirement Planning For Young People (330 Views)

Increasing Teachers’ Retirement Age As Catalyst For Better Education / 50 Most Influential Young People In Enugu State / Planning For Career Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Training On Retirement Planning For Young People by okfawunmi(f): 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
I have put together a FREE-to-attend Conference focused on retirement planning for young people.

The Conference holds on Saturday, August 27 2016.

Its aim is to empower you to create the retirement experience of your dreams and to do this early enough, too.

So, if you are young enough to plan your retirement, you should come listen to speakers in the following areas:

Career,
Health,
Technology,
Insurance,
Culture Change,
International Finance,
Investments,
Pensions,
Etc.

Please leave me a comment below, if you'd like to have details of this Conference.

Remember it's entirely FREE?

Leave a comment below, if you'd like registration details.

Thank you.

Olubunmi.

(1) (Reply)

Professional I.T Training - 50% Discount For Students And Youth Corpers. / Thread closed. / Turn The Media Around By....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.