Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Graduate Call Centre Agents Needed At Lagos, Abuja And Port Harcourt - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Call Centre Agents Needed At Lagos, Abuja And Port Harcourt (5452 Views)

Graduate Call Centre Agents Job In A Reputable Company – Apply Here / Arik Graduate Call Centre Agent / Spectranet Limited Recruitment For Graduate Call Centre Agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Call Centre Agents Needed At Lagos, Abuja And Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
Job Title: Call Centre Agent
Vacancy Deadline: 30th August, 2016

A Telecommunications company requires the services of intelligent, friendly, vibrant, charming and presentable young female and male graduates to work in it’s Call Centers in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt in the capacity below:

Responsibilities
o Attending to customers over the phone.
o Providing information and resolving customers’ issues.
o Escalating customers’ queries to appropriate units for prompt resolution. Capturing customers’ details on the system.
o Providing products information and advice to customers.

Qualifications
o Good University Degree.
o Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps Programme.

Requirements:
o Good communication skill.
o Excellent interpersonal relations and attitude.
o Friendly disposition, charming character and amiable personality.
o Must be computer literate.

Note
o Preferred location of work should also be indicated with "Lagos CC" or "Abuja CC" or "PH CC" as subject of email.
o Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

http://digitalclique.com.ng/graduate-jobs-oracle-mtn-etc/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduate Call Centre Agents Needed At Lagos, Abuja And Port Harcourt by missyojo(f): 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2016
Pls which company are they recruiting for?
Re: Graduate Call Centre Agents Needed At Lagos, Abuja And Port Harcourt by ishaq062(m): 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2016
That a good development however i just hope the company has a good salary package that will be enough to sustain there agents. Because i knew of a call center firm that relocated from Abuja to Ibadan and I believe is a good step and they are really doing fine now. No Agent will be ok by earning 50k in these locations( Abuja,Ph and Lagos) but u can get affordable structure In Kaduna ,Ogun(Ib, kwara) imo state and considering the cost of leaving in these states Agents can manage 50k and will not think of jumping from one job to the other in(ABJ .LSG and phc) .that my humble suggestiön thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Call Centre Agents Needed At Lagos, Abuja And Port Harcourt by Gewezzy1(f): 8:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
Glo
Re: Graduate Call Centre Agents Needed At Lagos, Abuja And Port Harcourt by Godson1988(m): 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
Applied.
Re: Graduate Call Centre Agents Needed At Lagos, Abuja And Port Harcourt by missyojo(f): 2:24am On Aug 17, 2016
Ok. Thanks!
Re: Graduate Call Centre Agents Needed At Lagos, Abuja And Port Harcourt by Gewezzy1(f): 4:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
Has anyone bin contacted yet
Re: Graduate Call Centre Agents Needed At Lagos, Abuja And Port Harcourt by queenex(f): 6:46pm On Aug 19, 2016
Who has gotten a feedback from them?
Re: Graduate Call Centre Agents Needed At Lagos, Abuja And Port Harcourt by Appliedmaths(m): 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
queenex:
Who has gotten a feedback from them?

Too early I guess, let's wait till the deadline elaspe. Have you gotten an Invite?
Re: Graduate Call Centre Agents Needed At Lagos, Abuja And Port Harcourt by Lordalbato(m): 7:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
The site no dey open o
Re: Graduate Call Centre Agents Needed At Lagos, Abuja And Port Harcourt by olasmiles: 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
Guess it's glo
Re: Graduate Call Centre Agents Needed At Lagos, Abuja And Port Harcourt by Gewezzy1(f): 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
No i haven't too. Nd I think the dead line has passed. Yes i think it's glo or mtn
Re: Graduate Call Centre Agents Needed At Lagos, Abuja And Port Harcourt by NnamdiN: 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
ishaq062:
That a good development however i just hope the company has a good salary package that will be enough to sustain there agents. Because i knew of a call center firm that relocated from Abuja to Ibadan and I believe is a good step and they are really doing fine now. No Agent will be ok by earning 50k in these locations( Abuja,Ph and Lagos) but u can get affordable structure In Kaduna ,Ogun(Ib, kwara) imo state and considering the cost of leaving in these states Agents can manage 50k and will not think of jumping from one job to the other in(ABJ .LSG and phc) .that my humble suggestiön thank you.
a call center job anywhere shouldn't pay less than 100k
Re: Graduate Call Centre Agents Needed At Lagos, Abuja And Port Harcourt by mena233(f): 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2016
Pls, how do one apply? does anyone has the email address to send it to?
Re: Graduate Call Centre Agents Needed At Lagos, Abuja And Port Harcourt by Chidokes4real(f): 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
The site given is not opening. Please, which email address can we apply to?
Re: Graduate Call Centre Agents Needed At Lagos, Abuja And Port Harcourt by sleek15(f): 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
Godson1988:
Applied.
how did u apply? The site is not going
Re: Graduate Call Centre Agents Needed At Lagos, Abuja And Port Harcourt by Omoze88: 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
mena233:
Pls, how do one apply? does anyone has the email address to send it to?
Chidokes4real:
The site given is not opening. Please, which email address can we apply to?
send ur cv and scanned passport to customerservice984@yahoo.co.uk
use preferred location as d subject of d mail. ...either "Lagos CC" or "Ph CC" or "Abuja CC"

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Call Centre Agents Needed At Lagos, Abuja And Port Harcourt by Generaloluseye: 1:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
Pls how much is the pay
Re: Graduate Call Centre Agents Needed At Lagos, Abuja And Port Harcourt by Gydion(m): 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
Following
Re: Graduate Call Centre Agents Needed At Lagos, Abuja And Port Harcourt by chrysanthus07: 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
Just got an invite from mactay,who is in with me on this?
Re: Graduate Call Centre Agents Needed At Lagos, Abuja And Port Harcourt by Matrix07: 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
chrysanthus07:
I also got the invite..Is the thread d same with Mactay.was wondering when I applied to Mactay..buh I knw I applied for this thread.
Re: Graduate Call Centre Agents Needed At Lagos, Abuja And Port Harcourt by sylvia2cute(f): 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
chrysanthus07:
same here o...
"Same with me is yours for saturday? but I never applied tru Mactay
Re: Graduate Call Centre Agents Needed At Lagos, Abuja And Port Harcourt by chrysanthus07: 7:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
Yea on Saturday @ Sylvia, U?
Re: Graduate Call Centre Agents Needed At Lagos, Abuja And Port Harcourt by Gydion(m): 8:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
Which location pls
Re: Graduate Call Centre Agents Needed At Lagos, Abuja And Port Harcourt by sylvia2cute(f): 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
chrysanthus07:
Yea on Saturday @ Sylvia, U?
Saturday too 10 a.m
Re: Graduate Call Centre Agents Needed At Lagos, Abuja And Port Harcourt by chidi4eze(m): 11:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
i just applied hope is not too late because the advert says 30th august 2016
Re: Graduate Call Centre Agents Needed At Lagos, Abuja And Port Harcourt by Omoze88: 11:02am On Aug 31, 2016
Please are dey still sending invite...... I have not gotten any yet
Re: Graduate Call Centre Agents Needed At Lagos, Abuja And Port Harcourt by damton(m): 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
v

(1) (Reply)

BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM / Kpmg Needs Fresh Graduates And Experienced Professionals / Standard Chattered Bank Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.