Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

How Pastors Have Sex With Members - Olukoya - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Pastors Have Sex With Members - Olukoya (51995 Views)

Weird Things Some African Pastors Have Made Their Members Do(Photos) / Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members / How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Pastors Have Sex With Members - Olukoya by Renewed16(m): 5:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
all because of stomach infrastructure :-Xall because of stomach infrastructure
Re: How Pastors Have Sex With Members - Olukoya by ikorodureporta: 5:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
kabrud:
Evils happening in religious places but no one has made any unpleasant comment about christianity now, but the day they see a muslim woman with hijab, they begin to compete on who should say the worst against Islam. Keep deceiving urselves.

..wetin concern hijab here, abi alfa dem no dey follow do this??

1 Like

Re: How Pastors Have Sex With Members - Olukoya by HeavenShield: 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
So many of them in LAGOS AND CALABAR..IF THE BLIND LEAD THE BLIND, BOTH WILL END UP IN THE GUTTER..

1 Like

Re: How Pastors Have Sex With Members - Olukoya by DukeNija(m): 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
Vanillaskin:
When one points a finger, he should not forget 3 are pointing back at him.

Instead of searching for who to point fingers at, why dont you as a woman pick the important message and move on.

1 Like

Re: How Pastors Have Sex With Members - Olukoya by kulrunsman79(m): 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
Of course the days are evil. My biggest worry is that since these prosperity pastors occupied the centre stage of the church of Christ, they literary killed the gospel of salvation.

The most worrisome is the marauding miracle workers and fake prophets scattered all over the place especially in Africa. But God will start his judgement from church...

1 Like

Re: How Pastors Have Sex With Members - Olukoya by ifenes(m): 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
OSESUNATE:
The fact that you don't know Him does not mean He does not exist!!

With the level of knowledge out there,why can't we find know? I know you don't know who your god is.
Re: How Pastors Have Sex With Members - Olukoya by kabrud: 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
ikorodureporta:

..wetin concern hijab here, abi alfa dem no dey follow do this??
my question is; has anyone accused christianity of anything so far?
Re: How Pastors Have Sex With Members - Olukoya by taurustm(m): 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
Really, we need nothing else but God's help in the world. False prophets and backsliding men of God are everywhere exploiting people in the quest of making ends meet. People in the other hand obviously doesn't mind who they visits for help. They want miracle and doesn't care who God is, what he wants of them and not to talk of Jesus Christ his son. We have problems and not in only this but in many others things. We need God's help ASAP.
Re: How Pastors Have Sex With Members - Olukoya by OSESUNATE(m): 5:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
ifenes:

With the level of knowledge out there,why can't we find know? I know you don't know who your god is.
Lol, funny you. I guess the tech have been able to make blood or know the source of air or create the sun or make the moon. Though i av'nt seen Him, but but i can see His works dear just like the case of the air you breathe... The day you can see it lemmi know . MAY GOD HELP YOU !!!
Re: How Pastors Have Sex With Members - Olukoya by bejeria101(m): 5:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
wellmax:
He said, “When you see someone from nowhere or someone just appears from nowhere, when you can’t identify the church where he got born again and you cannot even trace his roots to any church, then you should be very, very careful to associate with such a ‘man of God’.

Them go gree? Thats how my mum,s friend took us some place even as a child i wasnt ok with it,na when i rake dat im nt going again,the drama? The pastor wife had been pregnant for 2yrs no ask me na the story be dat,pastor later got housegirl pregnant,na dat time their eye clear

1 Like

Re: How Pastors Have Sex With Members - Olukoya by ifenes(m): 5:58pm On Aug 16, 2016
OSESUNATE:
Lol, funny you. I guess the tech have been able to make blood or know the source of air or create the sun or make the moon. Though i av'nt seen Him, but but i can see His works dear just like the case of the air you breathe... The day you can see it lemmi know . MAY GOD HELP YOU !!!

So the Sun was created by the unverified god? How come we could verify the Sun and not god? Sounds strange doesn't it?

May the unverified god help me lol
Re: How Pastors Have Sex With Members - Olukoya by OSESUNATE(m): 6:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
ifenes:

So the Sun was created by the unverified god? How come we could verify the Sun and not god? Sounds strange doesn't it?

May the unverified god help me lol
AMEN
Re: How Pastors Have Sex With Members - Olukoya by ifenes(m): 6:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
OSESUNATE:
AMEN

Actually that used to be AmenRa
Re: How Pastors Have Sex With Members - Olukoya by bejeria101(m): 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
POWER ENTER,POWER ENTER UHH UHH POWER ENTER OLODO LOL
Re: How Pastors Have Sex With Members - Olukoya by CioAngels(f): 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
Fake pastors in deed, who are the real pastors?
Re: How Pastors Have Sex With Members - Olukoya by CioAngels(f): 6:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
Fake pastors in deed, who are the original pastors?
Re: How Pastors Have Sex With Members - Olukoya by missyadorable(f): 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ursino:
Why must it be women all the time?
Are men not desperate for anything in life too?

No,they dont
It's a man's world and the society doesn't mount any pressure on men for anything

But for a woman

If you clock 25,no husband...Pressure
If you marry,no pregnancy asap...Pressure
If you get pregnant,and have miscarriage...pressure
If you give birth and have no son..Pressure
If you have a son and he is going wayward...Pressure
If he is responsible,hmmm! Enemies must not see him...Pressure
If your husband has financial challenges...Pressure
If your husband is cheating...HA! PRESSURE! Fast and pray against strange woman!

90% of gullible church members are women.The other 10% are young men looking for jobs

1 Like

Re: How Pastors Have Sex With Members - Olukoya by theEYe21(f): 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
mu2sa2:
Sleeping with female congregants and fleecing all church members are pastimes of naija pastors.
not only naija pastors but pastors all over the world grin even imams sef
Re: How Pastors Have Sex With Members - Olukoya by cliquevibes(m): 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
Vanillaskin:
When one points a finger, he should not forget 3 are pointing back at him.
Plz, wat do u mean by dat statement
Re: How Pastors Have Sex With Members - Olukoya by cliquevibes(m): 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
neocortex:
All pastors are scammers including olukoya himself.
Promising a man or woman an inexistent reward in order
to part with their money and time is nothing but advanced
fraud.
Ur Stupidity is jst damn Epic!!!
Re: How Pastors Have Sex With Members - Olukoya by neocortex: 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
cliquevibes:
Ur Stupidity is jst damn Epic!!!

Reactions like yours only shows that my message touched some nerves.
You know that what I posted is true, why are you trying to silent the
voice of truth within you ?

1 Like

Re: How Pastors Have Sex With Members - Olukoya by cliquevibes(m): 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
ifenes:

How do you know? Because I am not a member of your cult?
Really, u called a church a cult, no prob, jst a quick question tho, Wat if when u die and eventually d said tin dat d cult(church) as u call it then happens, I.e heaven, Edakun, wat will be ur reaction since ur Stupidity and Unchallenged Foolishness nw leads u 2 hell 4 eternity....Jst a quick word of advice, Plz keep some Views 2 ur self, d world is already full of stupid pple already, Stop trying 2 act lyk their Kingpin
Re: How Pastors Have Sex With Members - Olukoya by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
Same way the media portray terrorist Muslims as bona fide Muslims even though Muslims say otherwise, These type of pastors are not FAKE. They are genuine Christians. Amen.
Re: How Pastors Have Sex With Members - Olukoya by guiddoti: 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
missyadorable:

No,they dont
It's a man's world and the society doesn't mount any pressure on men for anything

But for a woman

If you clock 25,no husband...Pressure
If you marry,no pregnancy asap...Pressure
If you get pregnant,and have miscarriage...pressure
If you give birth and have no son..Pressure
If you have a son and he is going wayward...Pressure
If he is responsible,hmmm! Enemies must not see him...Pressure
If your husband has financial challenges...Pressure
If your husband is cheating...HA! PRESSURE! Fast and pray against strange woman!

90% of gullible church members are women.The other 10% are young men looking for jobs
Arent you one of the gullible Nigerian ladies that called another woman gullible?
Re: How Pastors Have Sex With Members - Olukoya by ifenes(m): 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
cliquevibes:
Really, u called a church a cult, no prob, jst a quick question tho, Wat if when u die and eventually d said tin dat d cult(church) as u call it then happens, I.e heaven, Edakun, wat will be ur reaction since ur Stupidity and Unchallenged Foolishness nw leads u 2 hell 4 eternity....Jst a quick word of advice, Plz keep some Views 2 ur self, d world is already full of stupid pple already, Stop trying 2 act lyk their Kingpin

It shows your everyday life is lived in fear. Fear of hell and judgment from an unverified god.

I have no time to answer your question tho, too silly for me.
Re: How Pastors Have Sex With Members - Olukoya by fakati(m): 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
Thank you G.O the rate of scam now in the name of religion couple with people not acquainted with the scriptures
Re: How Pastors Have Sex With Members - Olukoya by compujyde: 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: How Pastors Have Sex With Members - Olukoya by Lumig: 7:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
shaqhead:

Men are u kno but its way much easier to get a woman to do somthin that stupid than a man would!

You still dnt believe me? Put on ur TV and hook up to any of this televangelist, (both the fake and the real) do a random count of the women in the congregation and u wl get my point! women are MOST(9/10) times more.

I wont b surprised if a sizeable number of the men were dragged there by the women!

Remember even in the bible the woman was first deceived and the devil left the woman to finish the job of deception!
In fact you hit the point. They are easily derailed, that's why it would be suicidal for a man to heed to them totally.

1 Like

Re: How Pastors Have Sex With Members - Olukoya by God2man(m): 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
Thank God for this message.
Re: How Pastors Have Sex With Members - Olukoya by Hedonistically: 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
Joyce28:
May God help women

Heaven helps those who help themselves. Women always claim a deceitful kind of helplessness when they are caught up in their shameful infidelity. Yet they would advocate for gender equality and feminism. Very annoying.

No one forces your laps open. Close your legs and there would be no need to invoke God's help.
Re: How Pastors Have Sex With Members - Olukoya by cliquevibes(m): 8:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
neocortex:

Reactions like yours only shows that my message touched some nerves.
You know that what I posted is true, why are you trying to silent the
voice of truth within you ?
Any Voice dat will speak against GOD in my life, may it remain silent forever..Amem
Re: How Pastors Have Sex With Members - Olukoya by Rymabeczy(f): 9:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
lolz...sum women dey funi me o...na dem wan see God's face...lessons to every1 nt only d women!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked / List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.