Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

Guardiola Plays Down Yaya Toure Exit Rumours - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Guardiola Plays Down Yaya Toure Exit Rumours (364 Views)

Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) / Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit / Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guardiola Plays Down Yaya Toure Exit Rumours by Footyinfoz: 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
The Ivorian midfielder was not in Guardiola's 18-man match squad for Saturday's Premier League opener with Sunderland on Saturday.

And Toure was then left behind from the 21-man squad that travelled to Romania on Sunday for the crucial clash against Steaua with a place in the group stages at stake.

Guardiola told a news conference: "Yaya is training amazing but I was not sure he was going to play so I would prefer him to stay in Manchester."

Academy youngsters Angelino and Tosin Adarabioyo were selected in the travelling party over Toure, with a place in the Champions League group stage at stake.

"We travel with two young guys who maybe will stay out of the selection. I'd prefer the young guys to be out of selection rather than Yaya Toure," the manager said.
more: http://www.footyinfoz.com/2016/08/guardiola-plays-down-yaya-toure-exit.html

(1) (Reply)

Stunts You Will Love With Moto GP / TRAGEDY: Akwa United Fans In Road Crash, One Dies / Iheanacho Beat Mikel Bi As Highest Paid In Premeir League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.