Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,269 members, 7,839,351 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos (71795 Views)

Two Women Fight In Public, Strip Each Other Unclad (photos) / Man Kills His Pregnant Wife, Buries Her Unclad Body In Ivory Coast (Graphic) / Lady Sends Nudes Of Her 3-Month-Old Niece To Guy That Asked For Her Unclad Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by iaminspired: 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2016
K**ji badt
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by MrKamar(m): 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
See as I rush enter thinking say na the real undertaker for wrestling angry

1 Like

Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 4:58pm On Aug 16, 2016
Rape...check name .not surprised!!! Kip puffing my blaw and strolls outta thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by FILEBE(m): 4:58pm On Aug 16, 2016
some idiots will rush here for pictures taken .

Vaseline crew already had their hands on the vaseline cover. Nice one op! disappoint them!

Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
NCAN

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by NairaMaster1(m): 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
Make them slam him 23yrs since the girl is 23

2 Likes

Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by MadCow1: 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
Once again... I will keep saying this..

A Man drugged, raped and then took inappropriate photos of a Woman, against her will... He gets 9 years..

A Man rapes a Minor (a Child of any age under 18), destroying her youth, sometimes ruining her health wise (Vascular Vigina Fistula amongst other illnesses), he also gets a light sentence of most times under 10 years...

Two Men/Women in love with each other get caught inside a private place having consensual sex, they get 14 years..

Isn't there something wrong with our priorities as a Nation? undecided

For those close minded fucktards that would rush in to call me a Fagggot, let me hurriedly tell you now that I really don't care. Being a Homosexual isnt the worst thing in the world I can be..

To those willing to think on this, I am not saying legalize Homosexuality (thats not a fight anyone can win in Africa just yet), But at least make Rape which does not carry consent, destroys lives, is on the rise nationwide and can emotionally and psychologically scar a person for life a worst offense than homosexuality between two consenting adults..

#MyTake..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by misspicy(f): 5:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
MadCow1:

A Man drugged, raped and then took inappropriate photos of a Woman, against her will... He gets 9 years..

A Man rapes a Minor (a Child of any age under 18), destroying her youth, sometimes ruining her health wise (Vascular Vigina Fistula amongst other illnesses), he also gets a light sentence of most times under 10 years...

Two Men/Women in love with each other get caught inside a private place having consensual sex, they get 14 years..

For those close minded fucktards that would rush in to call me a Fagggot, let me hurriedly tell you now that I really don't care. Being a Homosexual isnt the worst thing in the world I can be..

To those willing to think on this, I am not saying legalize Homosexuality (thats not a fight anyone can win in Africa just yet), But at least make Rape which does not carry consent, destroys lives and can emotionally and psychologically scar a person for life a worst offense than homosexuality between two consenting adults..

#MyTake..
You have spoken well,therefore the elders have delegated me to take care of your

1)physical needs
2)stomach needs
3)financial needs
and
4)spiritual needs

when shall I start work? grin
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
The title of the article ought to be changed to a man throws away years of his life in exchange for sex
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by flokii: 5:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
Carelessness on her part.. The way most women think tho. undecided

She wasn't observant to see d hand writing on d wall or what.. I've seen worse sha so I'm not surprised.
The annoying part is d unclad pics they take to blackmail them later. The guy should rot in jail
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by Fourwinds: 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
good for d stupid boy....I would have prefer 39 years in prison so dat d guy will be as old as Buhari when he is out...waste his life there menhhh
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by Empiree: 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
Hear From The Horse''s Mouth grin

1 Like

Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by marcmao(m): 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
name checkers assn. konji mofoz
deserves flogging
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by BESOG(m): 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
The man should be sentenced to life imprisonment[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by omogidi234(m): 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2016
Kindly ensure that this post stays on FP for a long time. So that those who had ladies & video them unclad for the purpose of blackmail or upload, would know it is a crime & ladies found in such act would forget about shame and take such guys up.

2 Likes

Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by Fourwinds: 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2016
supersystems:
The title of the article ought to be changed to a man throws away years of his life in exchange for sex
yes I very good title
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by room089: 5:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
When I saw 'undertaker', I had thought it's all about 'undertaker the wwf champion'.

Chai!
Bad market, why 'oyewole' instead of somebody from yonder?

#NCWN
Reporting from ijora badia
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by comodo: 5:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
NCAN buguma branch checking.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by achi4u(m): 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
hucienda:
NCAN. Over to you.
present sir.
South Carolina office is aware of this news.

2 Likes

Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by MadCow1: 5:15pm On Aug 16, 2016
misspicy:

You have spoken well,therefore the elders have delegated me to take care of your

1)physical needs

Physical Needs... I cant say it here, children are all around us.. grin

misspicy:
2)stomach needs..

Ogbono Soup with Fufu and Tozo... grin

misspicy:
3)financial needs

Olisa has always been faithful in this regard, but I wouldn't mind an extra 1 Billion in my account.. grin

misspicy:

and
4)spiritual needs

Just 100grams of Kwale E-gbo with 1 packet of Rizla.. grin

misspicy:
when shall I start work? grin

Whenever the lord lays it in your heart to proceed.. grin
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by eluquenson(m): 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
Some parents are to blame for all these mess, to be candid, the boy needs to serve up to 15yrs in jail.
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by misscall247: 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
SweetLove0:
see how konji take land you in prison now
no b konji na drug cos m
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by Mynd44: 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
MadCow1:

A Man rapes a Minor (a Child of any age under 18), destroying her youth, sometimes ruining her health wise (Vascular Vigina Fistula amongst other illnesses), he also gets a light sentence of most times under 10 years... Ni

To those willing to think on this, I am not saying legalize Homosexuality (thats not a fight anyone can win in Africa just yet), But at least make Rape which does not carry consent, destroys lives, is on the rise nationwide and can emotionally and psychologically scar a person for life a worst offense than homosexuality between two consenting adults..

#MyTake..

I owe you a crate of whatever dafuq it is you drink
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by Decryptor(m): 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
I know say na dem nah! NCAN Awka Branch reporting!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
But introverts dey sweet die
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by V0lv0(f): 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
MadCow1:

#MyTake..
Finally you have said something sensible. I never thought the day would come grin but you are so on point. 9 years is too small too angry
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by lieutenantHaven: 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
Awon omo ashiere

Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by Heymus(m): 5:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
iamtewwy:
I rushed and click on the thread thinking its undertaker the wrestler

Nairaland mods and misleading headlines are like
so you expected undertaker to come all the way to lagos to rape a woman? nawaoo

2 Likes

Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by lordkhalifa(m): 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
with 1k olosho go give u front and back.... see as this one take him hand occupy one conner for kiri kiri prison... yellow-bar peeps and free osho is like APC and lying
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by edbor(m): 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
rape isn't konji, it has to do with the wiring upstairs being messed up

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Corpse Seen On River Niger At Onitsha Main Market(viewers Discretion) / Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time / A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.