Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Does Beard Make The Man - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Does Beard Make The Man (600 Views)

Photos Of Incredible Beard Styles By This California Man / Andrea Beard Oil And Bald Hair Growth / This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Beard Make The Man by Rahym001(m): 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
The craze about keeping the beards seems to be trending for the guys. Could it be just for the fashion vogue or does the beard make the man? There are a good number of men from diverse fields of human endeavour who prefer to spot beards of different shapes and sizes, for the most unrelated of reasons. Wole Soyinka has had a beard for as long as we can remember. Pete Edochie is another glaring example. What about the Catholic Bishop of Uyo Diocese? He also spots a long beard. In the last few years, the entertainment industry in Nigeria has seen a roaring upsurge of members into what social media has come to term “the beardgang”, so much so that anyone spotting a beard these days is seen as trying to emulate the entertainers. But does the beard make the man? Whether beards are for fashion or for other purposes, there are those who just love the hair on a man’s face, just as there are those who simply hate it. Have it your way, because in the end, the man makes the beard, and you should look good, with or without the beard.
Re: Does Beard Make The Man by 12Monkeys: 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
After years of having a clean shave, I decided to grow a beard.

I look more manly and mature with a beard. Without a beard I look like a sissy.
Re: Does Beard Make The Man by youngest85(m): 4:15pm On Aug 16, 2016
12Monkeys:

grin
12Monkeys:

(1) (Reply)

Girls Dress Collection - Android Application / Check Out This Awesome / Order Male And Female Watches At Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.