Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

What Is Freedom? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Freedom? (342 Views)

This Bible Verse Tells Us Why There Is No Freedom In Islamic Countries / Total Freedom From Spirit Spouses, Incubus And Succubus Demons / How Can We Experience True Freedom In Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Freedom? by lawani: 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
To Christians, you are not free until you accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and savior and acknowledge the fellow as creator God or son of God which means thesame to Christians. Jesus Christ whose real name was Isa bin Pantheras was a homeless, turncoat magician who lived in the early first century AD Palestine. He claimed to be the savior of Jews and would prefer to not relate with non Jews, seeing them as dogs and idiots. However, to equate yourself to God in Jewish theology is an anathema, so he was eventually arrested and prosecuted by Jews but his teachings lived on and was adopted by non Jews, first by Constantine's Rome who used the concept to zombify people in Roman held territories. It has now become cancerous on Earth with billions as adherents of different antagonistic sects who claim the right of way and sole monopoly of truth.

The Libertarians in the USA believe you are not free if you have to pay tax (compulsory payment to any entity) and to be free you have to be exempt from all compulsory money transfers by all means!. You must be allowed to spend all your monies the way you like, you are not obliged to join hands with anybody, neither should your movement be restricted by any entity. That is freedom, the Libertarian way.

Anarchists believe to be free you must as a policy remove yourself from under all man made laws. You must do whatever you like whenever you feel like and resist anybody trying to stop you. That is the anarchist freedom.

There are different kinds of concept of freedom which made me to start wondering 'What actually is freedom?'. freedom should not be arbitrary like that of the Anarchists, you can not be free to commit crimes or idiotic like that of Christians or selfish like that of Libertarians. Your Freedom must be bounded by other people's freedom.

However, there is a concept of freedom I feel comfortable with and that is when you have nothing to hide, when you can rationalise all your actions. That to me is true freedom. Consider for instance, Governor Jeb Bush who said he has nothing to hide and that his email should be perused by all. Take for instance me Akin Lawanson who was recommended for a political appointment but was blocked by Adeboye who said I must be investigated. He used the Mossad to plant cameras all over my residence and work place, unearthed the things I did in the past yet was not able to get a criminal conviction! I have done wrong things as an underage, foolish things as a young man but no single wrong as an accountable adult! Just like Gov Jeb Bush. Not a single irrational, evil or even wrong action as an adult. Now, that is perfection just like Gov Jeb Bush and to be pushed to the extent that you have nothing more to hide is the toughest interview for the best job!. Adeboye started it thinking he will see my end but I am now a free man like Gov Bush with nothing to hide. I am free. True freedom. Adeboye started it and his followers are continuing to ask the CIA to facilitate the publication of more pictures! Which is okay by me. I am no longer out to impress anyone, man or woman when the best woman in the world Barbara Bush Jr is mine already for 15 years and we are obsessed with each other. The best people in the world are already impressed with me. I am free indeed.

The next step now is for Adeboye himself to be examined in exactly thesame way because an unexamined life is not worth living. I must say me and Barbara do not like the go slow. Especially Barbara. We want to join our freedom together.
Re: What Is Freedom? by munchi(m): 3:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
Just die nd be free undecided Thank m later

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 1st Of September 2016 / Steps To Finding Peace With God / LWKMD! Church Publishes Names Of Non- Tithers On Notice Board (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.