Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,864 members, 7,956,269 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:55 AM

Cheap Vehicle Diagnostic Device - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cheap Vehicle Diagnostic Device (798 Views)

Viecar VC002-A/B Mini OBDII Bluetooth Car Scanner Diagnostic Tool (4.5K) / Vehicle Diagnostic Trouble Codes / Get Your Vehicle Diagnostic Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Vehicle Diagnostic Device by MyCarDoctor: 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
An Intelligent On-board diagnostic Bluetooth device that reads data from your vehicles computer system and connects you with Maintenance Centers.

Diagnostic
Mileage
Fuel Consumption 
Driver Behavior

All from your Free Mobile App
For only 12,999 Naira. (09058281917)

You can now view your own diagnostics from your phone.

Re: Cheap Vehicle Diagnostic Device by leohenryanefo: 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
Thanks this was helpful
Re: Cheap Vehicle Diagnostic Device by MyCarDoctor: 6:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
@leohenryanefo Happy it was helpful. Please share and help your Friends
Re: Cheap Vehicle Diagnostic Device by Kashif(m): 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
leohenryanefo:
Thanks this was helpful

MyCarDoctor:
@leohenryanefo Happy it was helpful. Please share and help your Friends

Are two of you not the same person?
Re: Cheap Vehicle Diagnostic Device by MyCarDoctor: 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
@kashif Sorry but we are not the same. I solved his problem here on Nairaland and he adviced me to share with others. Its only proper he post a comment to help others or won't you do the same?

If you find it helpful too please share
Re: Cheap Vehicle Diagnostic Device by Kashif(m): 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
MyCarDoctor:
@kashif Sorry but we are not the same. I solved his problem here on Nairaland and he adviced me to share with others. Its only proper he post a comment to help others or won't you do the same?

If you find it helpful too please share

I find it too coincidental that both of you registered yesterday, and are complimenting each other today.
Re: Cheap Vehicle Diagnostic Device by MyCarDoctor: 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
I advice you ask him to find out. Thanks
Re: Cheap Vehicle Diagnostic Device by diportivo: 8:03am On Aug 17, 2016
Kashif:

I find it too coincidental that both of you registered yesterday, and are complimenting each other today.

See oga kashif dey dissect post like say na transmission

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ok For A Starter To Get A Mazda 626? / Causes Of Vehicle Over Heating / The Engine Management Sensor Or Coolant Temperature Sensor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.