Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,619 members, 7,851,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:23 PM

Why We Should Stop The Blame Game And Excuses For The Govt And Move Forward - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why We Should Stop The Blame Game And Excuses For The Govt And Move Forward (403 Views)

10 Things You Should Stop Wasting Your Time Doing / 7 Reasons We Should Stop Killing Snakes / Why We Should Stop The Blame Game And Excuses For The Govt And Move Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why We Should Stop The Blame Game And Excuses For The Govt And Move Forward by senatorbayor(m): 7:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
I feel we should have got over this buck passing and blame games with excuses for this govt .
I was part of those who worked for the emergence of this govt and I have all the campaign promises in print and media which the APC used as a campaign to tell Nigerians what they will do and how they will go about it.

I have all the words of lai Muhammed , PMB, Tinubu and other notable members of the party in video as well where they told Nigerians their plans and even boasted that no amount of dilapidated economy is above their solutions

During the electioneering period, I still remember that Soludo gave out indices of impending issues pertaining to oil drop , economy and others and fayemi gave a beautiful analysis of how it will be resolve and even boasted that even if it crashed to zero! It won't affect govt performance

I even remember how sanusi lamido gave a gory account of the rot in the system during his travails and APC said they will revive it when they get to power

I also remember when metuh told Lai muhammed that the country resources can't support the bogus campaign promises of APC! Lai said it's becos PDP are bereft of ideas on how to think inward that they will surprise them with the programe especially the feeding of school children and 5k for the jobless youths as soon as they win election

Till date, APC controls the media but sadly, There is no good news to propagate and Nigerians are tired of same old stories of blames .

The foundation of APC and the in fighting brought us to this mess and aggravate the already dilapidating economy .

The Party lost focus and focus more on power tussle within their ranks while they engage the media with attempt to tag past administration in order to engage us while the economy was on a free fall.

Till date, The Govt does not have economy policies and its fiscal and monetary policies have being on trial and error .
We know PDP and GEJ were bad and we are aware of the rot in the system despite that it wasn't as bad as we have now , hence APC and PMB should stop reminding us of what we know, rather they should tell us what they have done to right the wrong of the past .

(1) (Reply)

Holy! Holy! Holy! / New Fish Specie Set To Be Named Obama / Flood Kills 10-year-old Boy In Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.