Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Do You Enjoy Writing? Get Paid Doing What You Love! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Do You Enjoy Writing? Get Paid Doing What You Love! (1545 Views)

Make Money Doing What You Love / Make Money Doing What You Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Enjoy Writing? Get Paid Doing What You Love! by detutu1: 8:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
Do you enjoy reading? Or you love writing stories? Penpee.com gives you the opportunity to get paid for doing what you love!!!

Register as a writer on www.penpee.com.You do not have to be a professional writer,our editors will vet before publication. Some of our editors have worked for top media houses in the UK, USA and in Nigeria.

Once you post your story and it is verified by our team you get paid each time a new person reads a chapter of your story cheesy

This means you can invite friends to read your story in Penpee.com and get paid for each view!

Writers can withdraw their accumulated credits into their PayPal or any bank account in Nigeria, or anywhere else in the world.

Register for free today!
Every member is awarded welcome credits, they can be accumulated over time or purchased. Credits earned are used to read online stories.

Anyone can join as a writer, once you possess the skill and present authentic stories.

Go ahead now and join www.penpee.com to start reading and posting your own short stories.

Be in touch with Penpee wink
We are available online 24/7 or you can reach us at support@penpee.com

1 Share

Re: Do You Enjoy Writing? Get Paid Doing What You Love! by AnodaIT(m): 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nice, except that you are not paid until someone read your article and I wonder if there's any independent means of monitoring your hits
Re: Do You Enjoy Writing? Get Paid Doing What You Love! by oweniwe(m): 11:05am On Aug 17, 2016
Verification problem.... Like they can't send SMS to Nigeria @ detutu1
Re: Do You Enjoy Writing? Get Paid Doing What You Love! by detutu1: 8:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
oweniwe:
Verification problem.... Like they can't send SMS to Nigeria @ detutu1

Kindly explain what you mean. Thank you.
Re: Do You Enjoy Writing? Get Paid Doing What You Love! by oweniwe(m): 10:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
detutu1:

Kindly explain what you mean. Thank you.

One is required to sign up with pagelook mail before one can register on penpee

However ..... After selecting country (Nigeria) and putting in my mobile number (+233 81...) ... The verification notice will turn from Green to red(error )
Re: Do You Enjoy Writing? Get Paid Doing What You Love! by Gosj01(m): 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
Do u accept Research projects?
Re: Do You Enjoy Writing? Get Paid Doing What You Love! by finesse: 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
oweniwe:

One is required to sign up with pagelook mail before one can register on penpee

However ..... After selecting country (Nigeria) and putting in my mobile number (+233 81...) ... The verification notice will turn from Green to red(error )

Hi. please be adviced that http://www.pageLook.com can send SMS worldwide but registration is currently deactivated due to some upgrade we are working on. You will be able to register again on pagelook by next week (Dont worry, I will update this thread when registration has been reactivated)

Meanwhile, if you wish to be a writer at penpee.com, send your username or registered email address to support@penpee.com to request writers status and it will be enabled on your account regardless of having a pagelook account
Re: Do You Enjoy Writing? Get Paid Doing What You Love! by finesse: 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
Gosj01:
Do u accept Research projects?

Thanks for the enquiry, unfortunately at penpee.com we only accept short stories of up to 6000 words and up to 5 chapters. We do accept series as well but each series will not be more than 6000 words.

Regards
Re: Do You Enjoy Writing? Get Paid Doing What You Love! by Gosj01(m): 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
finesse:

Thanks for the enquiry, unfortunately at penpee.com we only accept short stories of up to 6000 words and up to 5 chapters. We do accept series as well but each series will not be more than 6000 words.

Regards

ok
Re: Do You Enjoy Writing? Get Paid Doing What You Love! by oweniwe(m): 3:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
finesse:

Hi. please be adviced that http://www.pageLook.com can send SMS worldwide but registration is currently deactivated due to some upgrade we are working on. You will be able to register again on pagelook by next week .....

Thanks for response. I've sent a mail to support. In case you work with penpee, my books can be previewed on my blog; https:stephenoweniwe. . Some have been posted on nairaland, check my profile.

Cheers
Re: Do You Enjoy Writing? Get Paid Doing What You Love! by oweniwe(m): 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2016
finesse:

Regards

My books are more than 6,000 words but I can break them into series. It's really heartwarming having someone from penpee here....

Ouch... I thought it was detutu1 that replied my earlier post... E don happen O. (Dont ask wetin happen) cry undecided
Re: Do You Enjoy Writing? Get Paid Doing What You Love! by detutu1: 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
oweniwe:

My books are more than 6,000 words but I can break them into series. It's really heartwarming having someone from penpee here....

Ouch... I thought it was detutu1 that replied my earlier post... E don happen O. (Dont ask wetin happen) cry undecided

Hello oweniwe,

Not to worry. Once you have sent your details to support@penpee.com. You will be contacted in due cause.

Thank you.
Re: Do You Enjoy Writing? Get Paid Doing What You Love! by detutu1: 9:20am On Aug 27, 2016
Hello writers!!!

Have you registered on penpee.com? Please do and get paid for every click on your story! Invite friends to read your stories.

You can post multiple stories at once to increase your income grin

Get on www.penpee.com and register as a writer. If you have any concerns kindly send an email to detutu@penpee.com or support@penpee.com

Looking forward to having you on board!

(1) (Reply)

I'm Tired,i Need Good SEO Writers With Crispy Writing / The Hidden Reasons Why Nigeria And Nigerians Are Still Suffering Today. / Childhood Memories Of The Delta Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.