Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,165 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

topic closed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / topic closed (738 Views)

topic closed / 'My Pikin' Syrup Makers Jailed, Company Closed / topic closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

topic closed by lance4luv(m): 12:12am On Sep 27, 2009
topic closed
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 27, 2009
pls do stay off thinking,eat healthy if u've not been doing that,exercise more,and dnt take life too hard on yourself,dnt worry it would be okay smiley
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 27, 2009
About 120 for systolic pressure is normal.

138 could be because you were sick. I hit about that range when i do a cardio for a long time too but if you check it every 5 minutes you shld notice it dropping to normal. About 100 - 120 is great.
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 27, 2009
@Dafidi,you tire for our dear compound(religion sec),gbeborun,wetin you come find here? grin
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 27, 2009
uplawal:

@Dafidi,you tire for our dear compound(religion sec),gbeborun,wetin you come find here? grin

I want to marry you smiley
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 1:22am On Sep 27, 2009
@david,joke of the century,let godson catch you,and you want your mum to punish the hell out of me right? grin
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 1:24am On Sep 27, 2009
you think i'm joking? I need me a tough wife like you, my mom will appreciate you.
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 27, 2009
theifofheart is tougher,try her
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 1:31am On Sep 27, 2009
@david,am sure you looking for ways to revenge on me,
Re: topic closed by Sissy3(f): 4:49am On Sep 27, 2009
if your systolic is 138 and your diastolic is 80 and above, it could mean youre Prehypertensive. meaning, if you dont take the necessary steps to reduce it you could have HBP. normal bp reading is 120/80 and below. though recently, it was changed to less 120/80. if you're stressed find ways to reduce the stress. eat healthy and reduce your sodium intake. dont forget to exercise. and stopping drinking/smoking if you usually do.

since you have malaria, the fever may have raised you BP, after you recover it should go back to normal and if it doesnt go back to normal then its time to take action. stage 1 HBP styloic is 140-159 and 90-99 diastolic and stage 2 is sty.160 and above and dia: 100 above. so if it reaches any, time to talk to your doctor
Re: topic closed by sexyLeamon(f): 6:28am On Sep 27, 2009
after viewing ur profile, I can see Y ur blood level is up. lipsrsealed
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 27, 2009
@poster,am regreting i advised you about your blood pressure,cos your profile is nothing but disgusting and horrible,so irritating gush iyamaaaaaaaaaaaa embarassed shocked sad angry ah the profile is too badddddddddddd
Re: topic closed by lance4luv(m): 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2009
PLEASE,I'M SORRY ABOUT MY PROFILE! Thats not the real me! And that definitly has nothin to do with my b.p! But all the same thanks very very much! You are all truly caring! God bless you all a million times with your hearts desires! SAY 'AMEN'! , check later
Re: topic closed by sexyLeamon(f): 1:39am On Sep 28, 2009
lance4luv:

PLEASE,I'M SORRY ABOUT MY PROFILE! Thats not the real me! And that definitly has nothin to do with my b.p! But all the same thanks very very much! You are all truly caring! God bless you all a million times with your hearts desires! SAY 'AMEN'! , check later
put the real u jore that pic is just lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 4:00am On Sep 28, 2009
Re: topic closed by kenny09(f): 9:50am On Sep 28, 2009
Absolutely agree with Sexylemon shocked lolz,
Just do TC
Re: topic closed by muchcrown: 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2009
pls,try visit highbpgone.com,it's goin' to help u alot

(1) (Reply)

Missed Period / . / Post removed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.