Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,048 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood (13970 Views)

Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife / Khloe Admits To Lamar That She Slept Fu**cked James Harden After Pics Surfaced / Top 10 Most Handsome Men In The World In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood by ifihearam: 12:25am On Sep 27, 2009
IT WAS A SURPRISING WHEN THE HUSBAND OR DO IS SAY THE EX HUSBAND OF NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS AYO ADESANYA EXPLODED A COUPLE OG WEEKS AGO ABOUT HIS WIFE,CLAIMING THAT SHE HAS SLEPT WITH WELL OVER 38 MEN IN NOLLYWOOD,CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS COMING OUT FROM MR GORIOLA.
MY QUESTUO NOW IS TWO SIDED,WHY WOULD SOME WOMEN BE SO PROMISCOUS LIKE THIS AND SECONDLY IF HE KNEW HOW PROMISCOUS SHE WAS THEN WHY GO AHEAD AND MARRY HER AND WHY SHOULD HE ALSO ANNOUNCE SUCH THINGS IN THE MEDIA AFTER SEVERAL YEARS OF MARRAIGE.

WHATS UR OPINION??/?/?
Re: She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood by AjaraEwuro: 12:46am On Sep 27, 2009
@Poster

Lack of sex is disturbing your brain.
Re: She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood by ifihearam: 12:58am On Sep 27, 2009
Too much sex is perhaps making you mentally fit i guess

Idiot
Re: She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood by inme: 1:04am On Sep 27, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

@Poster

Lack of sex is disturbing your brain.

bamm yarn
Re: She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood by Nobody: 5:10am On Sep 27, 2009
how many women has the ex-husband slept with?

idle man.

2 Likes

Re: She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood by sexyLeamon(f): 5:33am On Sep 27, 2009
where is the link?
Re: She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood by oneluvb55(f): 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2009
lol
Re: She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood by mailmalc(m): 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood by browncocos(f): 2:51am On Sep 28, 2009
i wonder why she got married to the loser in the 1st place
Re: She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood by Virgo83(m): 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2009
he stated her wife have slept with 38 men in the Industry, how many will she then have slept with in her lifetime??
Re: She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood by mamagee6(f): 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2009
I doubt the number is accurate.
Re: She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood by sley4life(m): 11:49pm On Sep 29, 2009
source?
Re: She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood by MrCrackles(m): 12:19am On Sep 30, 2009
I am not surprised. . . Nothing sensible or credible comes out of anything related to Nollytrash
Re: She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood by Anabel(f): 2:48am On Sep 30, 2009
he knew that before he married her, he is among the men too, so he is just being jealous, senseless man, after blackmailing her in public he will still go home to meet her, even bully her if she refuses to have sex with him.
Re: She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood by RedRiver(m): 12:08pm On Sep 30, 2009
ifihearam:

IT WAS A SURPRISING WHEN THE HUSBAND OR DO IS SAY THE EX HUSBAND OF NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS AYO ADESANYA EXPLODED A COUPLE OG WEEKS AGO ABOUT HIS WIFE,CLAIMING THAT SHE HAS SLEPT WITH WELL OVER 38 MEN IN NOLLYWOOD,CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS COMING OUT FROM MR GORIOLA.
MY QUESTUO NOW IS TWO SIDED,WHY WOULD SOME WOMEN BE SO PROMISCOUS LIKE THIS AND SECONDLY IF HE KNEW HOW PROMISCOUS SHE WAS THEN WHY GO AHEAD AND MARRY HER AND WHY SHOULD HE ALSO ANNOUNCE SUCH THINGS IN THE MEDIA AFTER SEVERAL YEARS OF MARRAIGE.

WHATS your OPINION??/?/?
ifihearam:

Too much sex is perhaps making you mentally fit i guess

Idiot

i am not sure these write ups are from one person
Re: She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood by ifihearam: 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2009
@REDRIVER

SURE ITS THESAME

WHY?
Re: She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood by shayoor(f): 11:33am On Oct 01, 2009
undecided
Re: She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood by browncocos(f): 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2009
i dont understand what sort of nuts are on this forum!

we have promiscous women in every tribe and race.
thats realy the most stupid thing i have heard in a while.
i realy dont get how myopic some ppl still think
cant we get past tribes for christs sakes
down south we know yoruba women cheat,ibo women too,calabar,edo name it
so why make such a shallow,unobjectible statement?
Re: She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood by iykedare(m): 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2009
[size=16pt]
PAININASS:

You are right,am a yoruba and i have to admit my tribe is bad when it comes to cheating.

thank u jare.
browncocos:

i dont understand what sort of nuts are on this forum!

we have promiscous women in every tribe and race.
thats realy the most stupid thing i have heard in a while.
i realy dont get how myopic some ppl still think
cant we get past tribes for christs sakes
down south we know yoruba women cheat,ibo women too,calabar,edo name it
so why make such a shallow,unobjectible statement?

u dont need to insult me.the truth is bitter.that is the truth.when u stay in the north or in the east then u`ll notice that  what i`ve written here is true.yoruba women still do not know the actual meaning of marriage.if u dont know,pls ask someone.
[/size]
Re: She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood by browncocos(f): 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2009
iykedare:

[size=16pt]
thank u jare.
u dont need to insult me.the truth is bitter.that is the truth.when u stay in the north or in the east then u`ll notice that  what i`ve written here is true.yoruba women still do not know the actual meaning of marriage.
[/size]

am sorry if u think that was an insult to you
how about the statement u made to women
dont u think thats more of an insult

anyways like we all know
values have nothing to do with your tribe
its inate
shikena!
Re: She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood by iykedare(m): 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2009
my dear sis,
several things are very common with some tribes,these things may not be pleasant.the ibos are known to be aggressive and their love for money cant be described .the hausa have theirs,likewise the other minorities.what i wrote b4 is common with the yorubas.that is not to say that there are no exceptions oh.pls lets learn to be objective and accept things the way they are sentiments apart.bye
Re: She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood by AloyEmeka9: 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2009
You are right,am a yoruba and i have to admit my tribe is bad when it comes to cheating.

You are not Yoruba because what he said doesn't make sense and you know it. Stop all this tribalist bull shit for it's getting boring. Are you related to tpiah?
Re: She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood by kingzli(m): 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2009
Its very sad that tribalism has to enter into every discussion. Guys please cool down.
Re: She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 02, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

You are not Yoruba because what he said doesn't make sense and you know it. Stop all this tribalist bull shit for it's getting boring. Do it covertly instead. Are you related to me?
Re: She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

You are not Yoruba because what he said doesn't make sense and you know it. Stop all this tribalist bull shit for it's getting boring. Are you related to tpiah?
When did you lost your spelling skills that Yoruba now becomes Yoruba to you?
Or is this another one of your rebellious act?
Re: She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2009
@Post
Who knows if its a lie.

Maybe the man is just spreading rumors because she left his ugly sef. cheesy

And how mature is it to start spreading your wife secrets in public after a break up? undecided
Re: She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood by spikedcylinder: 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2009
He kept a meter in her puzzy abi?
Re: She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood by throttler(f): 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2009
that man needs to be beaten with a rubber slipas grin, an umbrella grin. a kondo olopa grin, and lighter used to burn the hair in his nostrils grin grin
Re: She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood by iykedare(m): 10:30am On Oct 08, 2009
@spikecylinder and throttler,

must u ladies support yourselves even though it could be true dat she slept with most of them?leave sentiments aside.the number could even be more.
Re: She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood by Rooneyboy(m): 11:32am On Oct 08, 2009
Not my own Ayo , i cant believe this .
Re: She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood by MrCrackles(m): 11:38am On Oct 08, 2009
Rooneyboy:

Not my own Ayo , i cant believe this .
How is she your own
Re: She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood by throttler(f): 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2009
iykedare:

@spikecylinder and throttler,

must u ladies support yourselves even though it could be true dat she slept with most of them?leave sentiments aside.the number could even be more.

@iyke dare, see i dont support anybody or anything, what i am against is the obvious malicious childishness of the man. remember, she is the mother of his (maybe)children(if any), so he shouldnt call her a LovePeddler, when they can see that paper later in life.
secondly, anything she revealed to him during marriage should remain like that, if not, women will no longer feel safe to tell their hubys any detail of heir former premarital life.
besides, why is he saying it now, that they have obviously fallen apart if it just wasnt meant to cast aspertions on her person.

she should sue his bon-com grin grin, ass for defamation and libel.
i still maintain that he should be beaten with a rubber slipas, umbrella, kondo olopa, and lighter used to burn the hair in his nostrils.

as it is now, women have to date a lot of toads and pigs who will take advantage of her and not marry her, and later turn up to call her a LovePeddler. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Tell People How To Heal - Toke Makinwa Defends Tonto Dikeh / Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" / Guys, How To Satisfy A Woman If You Have A Small Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.