Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,821 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Something In Jews - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Something In Jews (629 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something In Jews by 2wizkids(m): 12:03am On Aug 17, 2016
saw the worlds largest companies 2016 and i discovered that 4 of the 5 world's largest companies in 2016 were founded by jews
apple (wozniak)
facebook (zuckerberg)
google (both founders)
amazon (jeff bezos)
and the #2 or #3 depending on how you count Paul Allen at Microsoft was Steve Balmer who is jewish

there are 16 million jews out of 7 billion people in the world
not even up to 0.5 percent of the world's population

impressive. wish i could partner with one on a startup.
Re: Something In Jews by rheether(f): 12:35am On Aug 17, 2016
The fact that Jews are disproportionally successful in many fields of endeavor is undeniable. The
statistics simply speak for themselves. Jews make up less than half of one percent of the worldâ
€™s population but they consistently have made up more than twenty percent of the Forbes 400
list of the world richest people.
But it is not just making money that a disproportionate amount of Jews seems to excel at. Thirty
percent of Nobel Prize winners in science are Jewish, and major Hollywood studios.

1 Like

Re: Something In Jews by 2wizkids(m): 8:54am On Aug 17, 2016
rheether:

The fact that Jews are disproportionally successful in many fields of endeavor is undeniable. The
statistics simply speak for themselves. Jews make up less than half of one percent of the worldâ
€™s population but they consistently have made up more than twenty percent of the Forbes 400
list of the world richest people.
But it is not just making money that a disproportionate amount of Jews seems to excel at. Thirty
percent of Nobel Prize winners in science are Jewish, and major Hollywood studios.
frankly speaking God is no doubt with the jews.....i believe they are still enjoying the convenants God had with their ancestors thousands of years ago

1 Like

Re: Something In Jews by MrJonny(m): 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
And I am a Jew grin
Re: Something In Jews by 2wizkids(m): 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
MrJonny:
And I am a Jew grin
oya think of something make i partner with you sharp sharp grin
Re: Something In Jews by gemale(m): 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2016
Dey r hardworking dts y. U can't compare d average black man's commitment 2 work 2 D jews. Wteva dey put their mind 2 do, dey do it wholeheartedly & dey always seek 2 add value 2 their immediate environs. Dey r nt satisfied wt just providing enuf 4 demselves & their families. Dey also add +very 2 their host communities. Dey r also economically shrewd. It's hard 2 c a Jewish person tryn 2 live above his mean or spending money just 2 impress/intimidate his fellow man. Dey always blv in producing their essential goods by demselves. A friend 1ce told me wt he read abt a high profile person of Jewish descent who was asked abt d secret of their wealth & he replied dt dey keep their money within demselves. Money among jews passed thru @ least 3-5 Jewish hands b4 going out of their reach unlyk we who gv our money 2 D West anyhw & majority of D tym, our money can't even pass thru 3 Nigerian hands b4 ending in d pockets of D white man.
Re: Something In Jews by MrJonny(m): 4:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
2wizkids:
oya think of something make i partner with you sharp sharp grin
plans plenty.. Holla 07038505150
Re: Something In Jews by Pavore9: 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
They turn deserts to food baskets.

(1) (Reply)

Sa’s Sun International Exits Nigeria / How To Apply For Diamond Bank Building Entrepreneurs Today BET6 / Doussie Wood And Kosso Wood For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.