Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Why I Hate The Technolgy Segment Of Nairaland Forum. Your Opinions Please - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Why I Hate The Technolgy Segment Of Nairaland Forum. Your Opinions Please (2349 Views)

Developers Needed At Procrea8 Technolgy Solutions Ltd. / Embedded Systems Tutorial For Beginners:experiment 5 Intro To 7 Segment Displays / Embedded Systems Tutorial For Beginners:experiment 5 Intro To 7 Segment Displays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Hate The Technolgy Segment Of Nairaland Forum. Your Opinions Please by Nestorjava1: 5:17am On Sep 27, 2009
My heart was gladned when I saw technology on the Forum, but when I came in, my spirit went low and that was because there was no space to discuse electronic circiut diagrams and DIY projects. But what is technology without electronics. The administrators should provide such so that electronic hobbists like me can share their ideas. For instance now that I am planning to biuld a CRT power supply and need to share my idea and get opinions, where and how can i do it when Nairaland have got no space for it. Please let the administrators do something so that we can make, manufacture and create because its all fun with electronic projects. If its created, I promise to teach nairaladians how to: construct a digital clock, light flasher, rain detector, police tone generator, water level idicator, sequence display(write words on a screen sequencially, like: W E L C O M E), automatic door lock, light chaser, and finally a robot to mention but a few. Whats your opinion, hope we all need the electronic project stuff
Re: Why I Hate The Technolgy Segment Of Nairaland Forum. Your Opinions Please by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2009
The moderators will be hard pressed to create a section for such (clearly) intricately rare and specialized activity.

Yes it is ery useful for electrical engineers, robotics experts etc. but you may end up with maybe 10 people who will be barely interested (especially locally) you might want to stick with other forums that specialize in this

digital-kaos for example (satellite, cables, circuit board construction , decoders, chips, gsm etc
Re: Why I Hate The Technolgy Segment Of Nairaland Forum. Your Opinions Please by yamakuza: 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2012
Bump
Re: Why I Hate The Technolgy Segment Of Nairaland Forum. Your Opinions Please by Joseph06: 8:10am On May 07, 2012
Yes it is ery useful for electrical engineers, robotics experts etc.[img]http://www.dubaa.info/hmp.gif[/img]
Re: Why I Hate The Technolgy Segment Of Nairaland Forum. Your Opinions Please by blackweaver(m): 5:15pm On May 14, 2012
start a thread na
Re: Why I Hate The Technolgy Segment Of Nairaland Forum. Your Opinions Please by Maleeq(m): 1:55pm On May 19, 2012
blackweaver: start a thread na
E tire me o!

Simply create a thread, appropriately titled, in the Technology area. It could fit verily in the Computers sub-board if its microcontroller/microprocessor related too!
Re: Why I Hate The Technolgy Segment Of Nairaland Forum. Your Opinions Please by sam79(m): 3:20am On Jun 11, 2012
i share ur views. Just start a thread n we will join u.
Re: Why I Hate The Technolgy Segment Of Nairaland Forum. Your Opinions Please by hardywaltz(m): 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2012
I concur cos I also have a similar tread I wish to start about DIY on solar installation.

(1) (Reply)

How To Repair Damage External Hard Disk / Giant Python Caught By Nigeria Army Officers / "Army Goat" See goat with grenade tied around its neck {pic}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.