Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,251 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Urgent: 2 Bedroom Or Mini Flat Needed In Any Part Of Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Urgent: 2 Bedroom Or Mini Flat Needed In Any Part Of Lagos (468 Views)

Flatmate Needed To Get A 2 Bedroom Or 3 At Idi Ape Ibadan / Self Contained Or Mini Flat Needed, Lagos Island / I Need A 2 Bedroom Or 3 Bedroom Apartment For Sale In Lagos... (2) (3) (4)

Urgent: 2 Bedroom Or Mini Flat Needed In Any Part Of Lagos by Nobody: 4:52am On Aug 17, 2016
Hey guys,
i just want to move in (relocate to lagos) from ib city, though i heard houses are kinda expensive in that area though but at the least am thinking of a 2 bedroom for #200k yearly or a mini flat for like #150k yearly in any part of lagos. can i get that?
but abeg no be say all dose places wey no dey make sense at all o. and no be say make una dey give me expensive buildings o, i be student, biko.
but if you have anything like any of these two, kindly put a picture here with full details and how to contact you. thanks
Re: Urgent: 2 Bedroom Or Mini Flat Needed In Any Part Of Lagos by olaolaking: 6:18am On Aug 17, 2016
Standard 3 bedroom flat in my compound. 250k. Very nice, neat and standard. 4 flats available. Electricity is more than 22 hours a day in average.

Note: I am not the agent and I am not in anyway in affiliate with the agent or owner
Re: Urgent: 2 Bedroom Or Mini Flat Needed In Any Part Of Lagos by sawyer89: 6:48am On Aug 17, 2016
olaolaking:
Standard 3 bedroom flat in my compound. 250k. Very nice, neat and standard. 4 flats available. Electricity is more than 22 hours a day in average.

Note: I am not the agent and I am not in anyway in affiliate with the agent or owner

Where please?
Re: Urgent: 2 Bedroom Or Mini Flat Needed In Any Part Of Lagos by olaolaking: 6:52am On Aug 17, 2016
sawyer89:

Where please?
Ijaye area of Lagos state. About 200 meters or 2min trek to the express way. Abeokota express way. Very spacious compound with a gate man. There are 3 flat upstairs and 1 downstairs. All in different blocks
Re: Urgent: 2 Bedroom Or Mini Flat Needed In Any Part Of Lagos by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
olaolaking:
thanks bro for the info, but i only need 2 bedroom or a mini flat. i no be family man abeg. thanks

2 Plots Of Land For Sale @ Majek After New Shop Rite Sangotedo / Arable Land For Farming / 3bedroom Luxury Apartments For Sale Banana Island Ikoyi Lagos