Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

PASJEL Spots Removal Cream. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / PASJEL Spots Removal Cream. (819 Views)

Man All Smiles After Removal Of Huge Tumor On His Face After 15 Years. Photos / What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? / 2017 Pasjel Stretch Mark Remover Buy 2 Get One Powerful AVOCADO FACIAL SOAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PASJEL Spots Removal Cream. by ncarry: 6:59am On Aug 17, 2016
Get your PASJEL Spots and Stretch Marks remover cream now for just N5,000.

My own skin was so irritating to me until I got this product from a friends who had worse experience. It worked and changed her skin, it has also done wonders on my own skin and thats why I want to encourage you to also pick some packs and see the positive effect of this wonder naturally made cream.

It removes stretch marks, black spots, smoothens your skin and makes it tender. Its N5,000 per piece.

To order, text:
PASJEL, NAME, HOUSE/OFFICE ADDRESS, YOUR FUNCTIONAL PHONE NUMBER, QUANTITY.
send to 08023689596.

Buy 2 packs for N9,500. The more packs you get, the more the discount.

Its a promo price. Get it now before it reverts to N7,500.

(1) (Reply)

See What Nurses At OAU Teaching Hospital Looked Like In 1939 (photo) / 10 Thingsthat Happens To Your Body When You Don’t Get Enough Sleep / Facts Everyone Should Know About Paracetamol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.