Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Please Help!!! My Samsung Note 3 Is Having Issues. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help!!! My Samsung Note 3 Is Having Issues. (526 Views)

The All New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Big, Bold And Beautiful (photos) / Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Now Official : Specs, Feature, News & More / Innjoo Max-3 Is Coming With 6.0 Inches Screen And 4000mah Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! My Samsung Note 3 Is Having Issues. by Jaygrl(f): 7:08am On Aug 17, 2016
Hello everyone,I bought Samsung note 3 from someone on this forum,can't remember his monicker again. He said the phone was rooted and so I could use it to do so many things,I didn't really understand what rooting was and so I was happy and paid for the phone.

I noticed the battery of the phone wasn't lasting at all after 2days of use,I got back to the guy told him what I was experiencing,he said he sold the phone to me with everything alright. My younger brother adviced that the applications on the phone was so much,I have no idea at all what to do with most of them that I should give someone who had help me return it back to default setting. I did that thinking that meant unrooting it,I later heard that once you root a phone,it can't be unrooted.

Please I really need help,the phone gets so hot this days and goes off on its own,it shuts down applications on its own,I can't change fonts as I can't even find it in the phone. Please what do I do I am not a tech person at all. Thank you
Re: Please Help!!! My Samsung Note 3 Is Having Issues. by Dullahi(m): 7:25am On Aug 17, 2016
Sorry to hear. You might have to take it to be flashed. Since you're in Lagos, a good phone engineer shouldn't be had to find. Or hit the 'Phone Engineers willing to assist you' Thread and post your problem.
Re: Please Help!!! My Samsung Note 3 Is Having Issues. by banjicom(m): 7:28am On Aug 17, 2016
Since d guy said your phone is rooted b4 buying it, you might be using a custom rom on that phone which maybe causing this issues.

What is your phone model?

What is d android version on the phone?
You need to do something fast before your phone goes completely dead.
You may need to flash the phone original stock firmware to solve this issues.
You will need an engineer to help you do all this, it is a pity distance is a problem I would have help you do the flashing stuff.
Re: Please Help!!! My Samsung Note 3 Is Having Issues. by Jaygrl(f): 8:05am On Aug 17, 2016
Okkk...thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Transfer Contacts From S3 To A7 / In need of a Working Panel For Samsung Note 1 Model GT -N7000 / S7 Edge Batman Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.