Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

The Kukah Leadership Internship & Mentoring Programme 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Kukah Leadership Internship & Mentoring Programme 2016 (5250 Views)

First Bank Of Nigeria Graduate Service Executive Conversion Programme - 2016 / Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle XVI Programme 2016 / Maersk Liner Graduate Programme 2016 – Commercial For Young Professionals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kukah Leadership Internship & Mentoring Programme 2016 by myrrtle(m): 9:51am On Aug 17, 2016
The Kukah Leadership Internship & Mentoring Programme 2016
The Kukah Centre in partnership with the Ford Foundation invites applications for a 3- month Leadership Internship Programme for young Nigeria.
Description
Successful applicants will be placed in organizations relevant to their interests and qualifications in public, private and non-governmental sectors. The programme aims to mentor young Nigerians with leadership potentials who can make transformative impact on society.
Eligibility
Applicants must:
Have a minimum of First Degree/HND, acquired not more than three years post-NYSC;
Be under 30 years of age; and
Show proof of leadership promise.

for more information and application, visit: http://blog.careersome.com/item/kukah-leadership-internship-mentoring-programme-2016/
Re: The Kukah Leadership Internship & Mentoring Programme 2016 by Jefa4real: 2:50am On Aug 28, 2016
Any update or feedback from the Kukah centre
Re: The Kukah Leadership Internship & Mentoring Programme 2016 by 1dorzine(m): 10:59am On Aug 28, 2016
Waiting here
Re: The Kukah Leadership Internship & Mentoring Programme 2016 by Jefa4real: 1:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
We'll have to wait cause they said they'll only contact shortlisted candidates.

But I don't like the idea. I'm of the opinion that even unsuccessful candidates should receive a feedback, at least a regret mail.

2 Likes

Re: The Kukah Leadership Internship & Mentoring Programme 2016 by myrrtle(m): 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
Jefa4real:
We'll have to wait cause they said they'll only contact shortlisted candidates.

But I don't like the idea. I'm of the opinion that even unsuccessful candidates should receive a feedback, at least a regret mail.
from what I know I think employers usually focus on successful candidates and would prefer not to contact unsuccessful candidates so ad not to hurt their feelings. I'm just guessing sha! anyways just hope to be successful! goodluck

1 Like

Re: The Kukah Leadership Internship & Mentoring Programme 2016 by Jefa4real: 11:26pm On Aug 28, 2016
myrrtle:
from what I know I think employers usually focus on successful candidates and would prefer not to contact unsuccessful candidates so ad not to hurt their feelings. I'm just guessing sha! anyways just hope to be successful! goodluck
Wish you same. Thanks
Re: The Kukah Leadership Internship & Mentoring Programme 2016 by Jefa4real: 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
I just got an SMS informing me that I've been shortlisted for a phone interview. Whoa else got same?

1 Like

Re: The Kukah Leadership Internship & Mentoring Programme 2016 by Rita41(f): 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2016
Yes I me too,i was called.how is the internship going to be.Will it be in Abuja before they place you
Re: The Kukah Leadership Internship & Mentoring Programme 2016 by Jefa4real: 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
Rita41:
Yes I me too,i was called.how is the internship going to be.Will it be in Abuja before they place you
Yes ooo
Re: The Kukah Leadership Internship & Mentoring Programme 2016 by Rita41(f): 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ok it seems this is the first time this internship is taking place cuz I haven't seen any of info about it being held in d past.
Re: The Kukah Leadership Internship & Mentoring Programme 2016 by Jefa4real: 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
Rita41:
Ok it seems this is the first time this internship is taking place cuz I haven't seen any of info about it being held in d past.
Very true.
Re: The Kukah Leadership Internship & Mentoring Programme 2016 by Jefa4real: 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
I'm aiming at the energy industry as an energy economist. How about you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Kukah Leadership Internship & Mentoring Programme 2016 by oketech1984: 10:19am On Sep 08, 2016
pls how was the interview. who has done his, give us a hint about it. I'll appreciate
Re: The Kukah Leadership Internship & Mentoring Programme 2016 by myrrtle(m): 11:26am On Sep 08, 2016
Jefa4real:
I just got an SMS informing me that I've been shortlisted for a phone interview. Whoa else got same?
congratulations
Re: The Kukah Leadership Internship & Mentoring Programme 2016 by Jefa4real: 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
myrrtle:

congratulations
Thank you myrtle. How about you?
Re: The Kukah Leadership Internship & Mentoring Programme 2016 by Jefa4real: 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
oketech1984:
pls how was the interview. who has done his, give us a hint about it. I'll appreciate
Did you also get the SMS?
Re: The Kukah Leadership Internship & Mentoring Programme 2016 by myrrtle(m): 7:49am On Sep 09, 2016
Jefa4real:
Thank you myrtle. How about you?
I did not apply.
Re: The Kukah Leadership Internship & Mentoring Programme 2016 by Jefa4real: 10:47am On Sep 09, 2016
myrrtle:

I did not apply.
Wao! I thought you did.
Re: The Kukah Leadership Internship & Mentoring Programme 2016 by olugbode: 10:23am On Sep 12, 2016
I had my phone interview last week Tuesday. I look forward to receiving a positive update.

2 Likes

Re: The Kukah Leadership Internship & Mentoring Programme 2016 by Jefa4real: 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
@Olugbode and other shortlisted candidates, any updates yet? Will it be appropriate to call them to ask about the latest developments as regards the selection process? Time flies....
Re: The Kukah Leadership Internship & Mentoring Programme 2016 by olugbode: 12:05am On Sep 21, 2016
Jefa4real:
@Olugbode and other shortlisted candidates, any updates yet? Will it be appropriate to call them to ask about the latest developments as regards the selection process? Time flies....
I sent a message to Kukah Centre last week about the latest update but there was no reply up till this moment. You can also send a message or put forward a call.
Re: The Kukah Leadership Internship & Mentoring Programme 2016 by Jefa4real: 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
olugbode:

I sent a message to Kukah Centre last week about the latest update but there was no reply up till this moment. You can also send a message or put forward a call.
Okay, thanks for the update
Re: The Kukah Leadership Internship & Mentoring Programme 2016 by Jefa4real: 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
Either Dis week or.early next week
Re: The Kukah Leadership Internship & Mentoring Programme 2016 by Jefa4real: 7:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
Jefa4real:
Either Dis week or.early next week
But please don't quote me.
Re: The Kukah Leadership Internship & Mentoring Programme 2016 by olugbode: 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
Jefa4real:
But please don't quote me.
I won't quote you but will tell people you said so. lol. Let's hope for the best
Re: The Kukah Leadership Internship & Mentoring Programme 2016 by Jefa4real: 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
olugbode:

I won't quote you but will tell people you said so. lol.
Let's hope for the best

Okay Na you are OYO ....d best is coming
Re: The Kukah Leadership Internship & Mentoring Programme 2016 by Jefa4real: 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
@ Olugbode, did you put in for chevening scholarship
Re: The Kukah Leadership Internship & Mentoring Programme 2016 by olugbode: 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
Jefa4real:
@ Olugbode, did you put in for chevening scholarship

I did last year but it was unsuccessful. Although I'm now studying for a Master degree in Unilorin.
Re: The Kukah Leadership Internship & Mentoring Programme 2016 by Jefa4real: 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2016
olugbode:

I did last year but it was unsuccessful. Although I'm now studying for a Master degree in Unilorin.
How do you intend to combine it with the leadership placement?
Re: The Kukah Leadership Internship & Mentoring Programme 2016 by olugbode: 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
Jefa4real:
How do you intend to combine it with the leadership placement?
Starting my final exams next two weeks. Thanks dear
Re: The Kukah Leadership Internship & Mentoring Programme 2016 by Jefa4real: 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
olugbode:

Starting my final exams next two weeks. Thanks dear
Wao what a wonderful providence, you aren't gonna be job hunting badly. Please give me tips from your chevening application process, the lessons you learned and the mistakes I should avoid.
Re: The Kukah Leadership Internship & Mentoring Programme 2016 by olugbode: 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
Jefa4real:

Wao what a wonderful providence, you aren't gonna be job hunting badly. Please give me tips from your chevening application process, the lessons you learned and the mistakes I should avoid.

Meanwhile, I've been selected.
"Congratulations, I am delighted to inform you that you have been selected for the three month's Kukah Centre Internship program supported by Ford Foundation.
Please confirm by Thursday 6th October 2016,your acceptance to be part of the program.
We are in the process of placing you in your organisation of choice. We may get back to you to explore other possibilities should we be unable to place you in your preferred organisation.
You will hear from us shortly concerning the actual date of the program."
Who else received the mail.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be An Ambassador Of A Tech Company In India. / List Of Nigerian Girls Who Are Willing To Rumble With Phone Numbers / Any Information About BRGC CONSULTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.