Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,515 members, 7,857,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 06:32 AM

Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter Is Talking About Her Being "Crazy"? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter Is Talking About Her Being "Crazy"? (668 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday / Love Ogah, Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter, Lovely In New Photo / What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter Is Talking About Her Being "Crazy"? by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 17, 2016
I don't know what to make of this. Too much information without much communication. Just read...
On Sunday, Joys the last daughter of the founder of Winners Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo, shared the photo above (left) along with a post where she described herself as 'crazy'. Her words:
"Those who know me know that I'm crazy. I don't blend in. I'm the one who's yingin' when everyone else is yangin'. I've been called an outcast by many outsiders. But the more I tried to fit in, the more I stood out. My differences wouldn't let me stay the same. Everyday, I've come to let the differences that make me, shine through. 
Tired of the need to stay the same, I've come to accept the real me. I'm not the same. And as long as I stay rare, there'd always be a need for all of me. For there would always be room for rarity. I have decided not to let the miracle of my birth be the sole miracle of my existence. The proof, is in my crazy"

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is Coming Soon / The Evolution Of The Creative Intelligence /god / From Islam To Christianity And Back To Islam (true Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.