Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,234 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

XOS Now Available For Infinix Zero 3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / XOS Now Available For Infinix Zero 3 (2531 Views)

Hios Tecno Font/ Xos Infinix Font / All You Need To Know About Infinix XOS User Interface / TECNO Camon C9 Vs Infinix Zero 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

XOS Now Available For Infinix Zero 3 by Jerri7(m): 11:32am On Aug 17, 2016
It is not a new story that Infinix Zero 3 still remain the flagship phone from Infinix till date but the upgrade from their old XUI to the latest XOS chameleon in the latest version (saw it in the HOT 3), seriously I was jealous. This morning on their twitter page I saw the news of the upgrade to XOS chameleon and also upgrade to Marshmallow 6.0, I quickly did a backup and head to infinix X club and downloaded the upgrade. I can't describe the feeling here but the world is COOL!!!!!!! I am still running it after the upgrade and I will be posting screen shot as I continue. For more on this visit http://bbs.infinixmobility.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=47454&extra=
Re: XOS Now Available For Infinix Zero 3 by Jerri7(m): 11:36am On Aug 17, 2016
The new details

Re: XOS Now Available For Infinix Zero 3 by Jerri7(m): 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2016
Olympic screen saver

Re: XOS Now Available For Infinix Zero 3 by xplora98(m): 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
Jerri7, please i want to ask, how many hours does it takes to charge the infinix zero 3 from 0 to 100%? and how many hours does it last you from 100 % to 0‰ am about to get the phone.
Re: XOS Now Available For Infinix Zero 3 by Jerri7(m): 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
I mostly charge it in the morning by putting it in the ultra power mode for roughly an hour. But for the use, the battery performs all my basic functions during the day without draining completely. I also stream live matches on it without the fear of the battery draining. Very wonderful phone. Let me also add that since I've done the upgrade, I have not experienced any issue unlike when I upgraded my former Hot2
Re: XOS Now Available For Infinix Zero 3 by Flashh: 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2016
What about Hot3 Pro? Infinix should roll out this update for the device.
Re: XOS Now Available For Infinix Zero 3 by Deekacci(m): 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
Do I need to unroot the device before I get the update?

Someone should tell me all the details please.

I have waited for so long for this
Re: XOS Now Available For Infinix Zero 3 by xplora98(m): 10:20am On Aug 18, 2016
Jerri7:
I mostly charge it in the morning by putting it in the ultra power mode for roughly an hour. But for the use, the battery performs all my basic functions during the day without draining completely. I also stream live matches on it without the fear of the battery draining. Very wonderful phone. Let me also add that since I've done the upgrade, I have not experienced any issue unlike when I upgraded my former Hot2
you mean it charges completely in about an hour?
Re: XOS Now Available For Infinix Zero 3 by Jerri7(m): 1:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
Deekacci:
Do I need to unroot the device before I get the update?

Someone should tell me all the details please.

I have waited for so long for this

Very very important. Although I upgraded using the infinix tool sha, but to be on a safer side, do
Re: XOS Now Available For Infinix Zero 3 by Jerri7(m): 1:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
xplora98:
you mean it charges completely in about an hour?

Yes sir, using the original charger
Re: XOS Now Available For Infinix Zero 3 by Jerri7(m): 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
Flashh:
What about Hot3 Pro? Infinix should roll out this update for the device.

You can keep checking their page
Re: XOS Now Available For Infinix Zero 3 by Jerri7(m): 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
This is day 3 and the only issue discovered so far was with the usb cable not showing option when connected either for charging only or as data transfer. But I solved it by going through developer option. Enjoying the switch
Re: XOS Now Available For Infinix Zero 3 by Flashh: 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
Jerri7:

You can keep checking their page
Do I need to do that? Can't I get the update from the wireless update menu itself?
Re: XOS Now Available For Infinix Zero 3 by chukwueloka: 4:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
op, how did you use the infinix tool to do the upgrade?.
Jerri7:

Very very important. Although I upgraded using the infinix tool sha, but to be on a safer side, do
op, how did you use the infinix tool to do the upgrade?.
Re: XOS Now Available For Infinix Zero 3 by Jerri7(m): 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
chukwueloka:
op, how did you use the infinix tool to do the upgrade?.op, how did you use the infinix tool to do the upgrade?.

Everything is on their website I posted. click the link
Re: XOS Now Available For Infinix Zero 3 by Jerri7(m): 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
Flashh:

Do I need to do that? Can't I get the update from the wireless update menu itself?

Well....I didn't get this from software upgrade
Re: XOS Now Available For Infinix Zero 3 by Flashh: 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
Jerri7:

Well....I didn't get this from software upgrade
So, how did you get it?
Re: XOS Now Available For Infinix Zero 3 by Deekacci(m): 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
I also have xposed framework installed in my phone, do I need to uninstall the framework or is it still safe to update it while still installed?

I don't want to crash my device pls
Re: XOS Now Available For Infinix Zero 3 by Jerri7(m): 6:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
[quote author=Flashh post=48625712]
[font=Georgia][color=#000033]So, how did you get it?[/colo

I first saw it on their twitter page
Re: XOS Now Available For Infinix Zero 3 by Flashh: 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
Jerri7:
Bro, I believe you can help me with screenshots of how I will go about it.
Re: XOS Now Available For Infinix Zero 3 by itsafen(m): 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
Hi... Would be glad if you can help. I am currently on the new infinix xos for zero 3. My only issue is that I can't play any game on my device. I have deleted and re-downloaded the games but still not playable. I have also really started the phone still no solution. What other option do I have to explore. Tnx

(1) (Reply)

Kodak's New Smartphone Is A Photographer's Dream / Why Does The Samsung Galaxy A20s Even Exist? A Comparison With The A20 / Tecno Camon 16 Review - So Many Options With The Camon 16 Series?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.