Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

How Do I Get A Genuine C Of O - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Do I Get A Genuine C Of O (680 Views)

Is Customary Land At Ushafa, Bwari Area Council A Genuine Land? By Tbyaks(m): / Urgent Need For A Genuine Plot Of Land In Ibeju-lekki / Get A Genuine Land Beside The New Gra, Iriebe, Portharcourt, Rivers State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get A Genuine C Of O by Bravesfc: 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2009
A friend of mine wants to get  C of O for their house in lagos. How will he go about it and how much will it cost? anyone with an idea?
Re: How Do I Get A Genuine C Of O by Bravesfc: 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2009
Its unbelievable that nobody here knows how to get C of O in lagos?? shocked
Re: How Do I Get A Genuine C Of O by ajileko: 7:08pm On Oct 01, 2009
Yes we do but it's a long process. Read the "lawyer" articles on how to go about it. Let me know if you have questions.
Re: How Do I Get A Genuine C Of O by yemiyemi: 10:38am On Oct 05, 2009
To get a genuine C of O is very simple especially if you have the time to visit Lagos State Lands Bureau, Secretariat Alausa. All necessary information to go about the processing, including the costing (depending on the location of the land) would be given. As ajileko had rightly said, useful hints on how to go about the processing is available in "our able lawyer's article". digest them.
Please avoid dealing with touts, at least as an insider i kw wht am saying. You can seek the service of proffessionals, especially lawyers or visit Alausa yourself for more information.

If there's any question whtsoeva, pls feel free 2 let me know, yemiyemi2003@yahoo.com

Goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

Landlords And Estate Agents Around Ajah Please! / Land For Lease In Ilaro, Ogun State / Pls I Need A Room To Rent In Any Area In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.