Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,034 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Marriage/wedding - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Marriage/wedding (532 Views)

What A Father Told His Daughter A-day Before Her Wedding - Read / Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage / 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Marriage/wedding by ememabasiakpan(m): 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2016
WHAT A HUSBAND TOLD HIS WIFE THE NIGHT OF THEIR MARRIAGE/WEDDING
Ememabasi Akpan 03:48:00

My wifer, everybody has gone home. The music is calm, the festival is over. Our wedding was excellent however it is currently previously. We have completed the wedding/marriage, it is currently time to manufacture our marriage. All that is left now is both of us… What we will turn out to be tomorrow, begins from today evening time. Our life is no more the same.

There was a day you put on one red dress… You looked so excellent in it. That Day I needed to simply touch you! We were in the Cinema and I was so enticed. I needed to simply take you inside the can and kiss you yet I proved unable. Learn to expect the unexpected. Presently I have you always, I can do that regular.

Before I remove your material and have intercourse to you… let me let you know couple of things.

Continue reading @ https://betatok..com.ng/2016/08/what-husband-told-his-wife-night-of.html
Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Marriage/wedding by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
Very funny

(1) (Reply)

MIDDLE OCEAN...BLANK! / What Your Stake On This? / 28 Years After, Lady Is Searching For Her Mom Who Left Home (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.