Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,119 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Unilag 2016/2017 Prospective Msc Analytical , Environmental&pure Chem Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag 2016/2017 Prospective Msc Analytical , Environmental&pure Chem Students (432 Views)

Oroh Jessica Eloho Best Graduating Student In Dept Of Chem Sci, Bells University / Unilag 2016/2017 Admission Cutoff Marks Into All Courses / UNILAG 2016 Post-utme Screening Date Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unilag 2016/2017 Prospective Msc Analytical , Environmental&pure Chem Students by BrainboxCJ(m): 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
Are you applying to study for MSc Analytical, Environmental or Pure Chemistry in the 2016/2017 academic session at the University of Lagos?
Do you need a study group for the qualifying exam to keep you motivated and focused as well as keep your mind sharp?
Are you in dire need of past questions for the qualifying exam?
Do you want to share ideas and interact with other candidates vying for admission into Unilag MSc Chemistry department?
If your answer to any or all of the questions above is YES, then hit me up on Whatsapp. I'll add you to a group where you'll meet like-minds to chat the way forward.
The entrance exam is fast approaching and I'm sure you want this to be your final or only attempt you'll be making to secure admission for MSc.

Best Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Mechanical Engineering Thread / Masters Degree Program In Canada Or Australia / Uniben Admission Screening Re-opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.