Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Update: Runaway Bride: See What Actually Happened -the True Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Update: Runaway Bride: See What Actually Happened -the True Story (1632 Views)

Ebony’s Death: Checkout What An Eyewitness Has To Say About What Actually Happen / Hilarious!!! Father Inlaw Drag Groom Away From The Bride...see Why (pics Video) / OMG! This Actually Happened In Nigeria!! The Spirit Of Val (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: Runaway Bride: See What Actually Happened -the True Story by LifeDrama: 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
As posted by a facebook user….Read below

The picture is nothing but a simple comedy that bloggers coloured with lies to gain traffic and the rest of us bought into it because that’s the type of stories we love to hear [if you missed read here].https://www.nairaland.com/3288779/fake-chevron-staff-wedding-cancelled

Some say the man is a chevron worker, others say he lied that he is a shell staff until his wife to be discovered and decided to run away… (On their wedding day?) So funny. Isn’t it?
Why few rightly wondered if this was not being stage managed…..

The truth is that all the bloggers lied and the truth is that the pictures were shot in a church valatine drama section at Obiaruku, a town in Delta state Nigeria. These pictures are actually not reality pictures but are dramatic pictures originally shared by Wise Ajede.

Wise Ajede originally shared the pictures of a running bride on his group and the post had multiple shares from members of his group for fun and before you can call Jack Robinson, bloggers picked the pictures and retitled it.
Now, this is the real story to…

http://lifedrama.com.ng/update-runaway-bride-see-what-actually-happened-the-true-story/

Re: Update: Runaway Bride: See What Actually Happened -the True Story by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
Wow this is interesting

1 Like

Re: Update: Runaway Bride: See What Actually Happened -the True Story by Badgers14: 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2016
Typical news from 9ja.... You hear one thing today..... Tomorrow you will hear another story.

Re: Update: Runaway Bride: See What Actually Happened -the True Story by ClassCaptain(m): 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
Hmmn...

Re: Update: Runaway Bride: See What Actually Happened -the True Story by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2016
lolzzzz
Re: Update: Runaway Bride: See What Actually Happened -the True Story by VampireeM(f): 6:14pm On Aug 17, 2016
Naija bloggers and creating fake stories are like 5 and 6

Re: Update: Runaway Bride: See What Actually Happened -the True Story by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
So this old woman was doing the running in the drama? Okay why was she running
Re: Update: Runaway Bride: See What Actually Happened -the True Story by double0seven(m): 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2016
I knew the story was fake the instant I set my eyes on it.
I'm surprised the way that people are easily conned by fabricated stories.
Re: Update: Runaway Bride: See What Actually Happened -the True Story by okangisaiah(f): 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
The story is drama in a church. But the pics are all showing a road side at the background. You should have cook the lie well. I don't believe you either
Re: Update: Runaway Bride: See What Actually Happened -the True Story by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
Op can lie oo

Drama in church indeed!
Lies everywhere...smmhhhh

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Likes Making Love Too Much, 1 Hr Is 1 Min To Her – 9ja Guy Cries / Nollywood Actress, Kudirat Ajimati Is Dead / Funke Akindele, Rita Dominic,tiwa Savage & Others Stun At Isoken Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.