Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. (15734 Views)

Photos: Hilarious Names Of Churches/ Ministries / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by banom(m): 6:16pm On Sep 27, 2009
The list was made up as a result of their self declaration and how they treat each other here in nairaland

The list of nairaland members that will go to hell.
4, Tudor
5,Mazaje
6, bawomolo
7,Spikedcylinder
8, Naira
9, Atheist,
10, Okija_juju
11, Satan
12, Deep sight
13, Abuzola
14, Bindex
15 Krayola
16, Mushin
17, Pastor AIO
18, DaHitler
19, Manmustwac
20,Noetic ( for being a hypocrite)

Those on pending list for heaven

Those That will go to Heaven.

More names to be listed as the angels bring them.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2009
Who made you God?
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by MrCrackles(m): 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2009
Good i am not listed for hell fire. . . . cool
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by banom(m): 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2009
MrCrackles:

Good i am not listed for hell fire. . . . cool

Dont be too sure yet, the angel is going through all nairaland members post and who knows what will happen after going through yours , just be prayerful.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by MrCrackles(m): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2009
banom:

Dont be too sure yet, the angel is going through all nairaland members post and who knows what will happen after going through yours , just be prayerful.
Bleep that shit. . .I already know where i am going! cool
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Krayola(m): 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2009
haha. Most of the sexy girls are goin to be in hell anyways. All the booze and parties. All the fun. . . Viva la hell!!  grin grin
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by banom(m): 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2009
Krayola:

haha. Most of the sexy girls are goin to be in hell anyways. All the booze and parties. All the fun. . . Viva la hell!!  grin grin

You mean you are accepting fate in good faith ?
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Krayola(m): 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2009
banom:

You mean you are accepting fate in good faith ?

Yup!! wink
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by jaybee3(m): 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2009
bin grin grin grin
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Atheists: 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2009
What a stupid list. I should go to hell for what ? For refusing to believe in an invisible being who did not reveal himself to me ?
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Abuzola(m): 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2009
@poster- You are a fool for being a hypocrite, how dare you mention davidylnd and jesoul going to heaven ? When its this people that insult people black and white. You are such a shameless retard, i agree to go to christian and atheist hell fire
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2009
Atheists:

What a stupid list. I should go to hell for what ? For refusing to believe in an invisible being who did not reveal himself to me ?

Where would you rather go? The heaven created by that same invisible being who did not reveal Himself to you?
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by banom(m): 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2009
Abuzola:

@poster- You are a fool for being a hypocrite, how dare you mention davidylnd and jesoul going to heaven ? When its this people that insult people black and white. You are such a shameless retard, i agree to go to christian and atheist hell fire

Aboki why u dey course me na, u don start, make today be the first and last,
No bi me write the list, na angel write am give me, the angel bin put my name for hell fire, but him come change when i refused to post it,

Dont worry this is only a list for Christian heaven/hell,

Mohammed's own is coming, and i bet you must surely go to paradise for that list where you will enjoy Aisha ,
Ka gi kwo ?
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Abuzola(m): 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2009
@david- which heaven do you expect to go ? The heaven of a heartless god who killed his only son out of jealousy that he is godhead ? Jesus never wanted to be crucified, he prayed earnestly on three occassion for god to avert it see luke 22:42 to the end of the chapter. What a god
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by DeepSight(m): 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2009
Haba, Banom, how i go dey the list for hell na? I am a Deist, so unlike MOGANALA i believe in God, and am fair to everybody?

Call dat Angel back and revise your list o.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by banom(m): 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2009
Deep Sight:

Haba, Banom, how i go dey the list for hell na? I am a Deist, so unlike MOGANALA i believe in God, and am fair to everybody?

Sorry ooo, the angel said that you publicly declared that you are neighter a christian nor a muslim, so you disqulified your self,

Any way how much do you have there let me see if i can run around for you.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2009
Abuzola:

@david- which heaven do you expect to go ? The heaven of a heartless god who killed his only son out of jealousy that he is godhead ? Jesus never wanted to be crucified, he prayed earnestly on three occassion for god to avert it see luke 22:42 to the end of the chapter. What a god

well i'd rather there than the "jaanat" of a tyrant who prefers to sacrifice OTHERS but not himself to satisfy his blood lust.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Tudor6(f): 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2009
I agree with krayola, hell would be party non-stop. . .its gonna be on fire! pun intended. . .
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Abuzola(m): 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2009
See me see trouble o, did god sacrifice himself or sacrifice his son see john 3:16 and mathew 27:46
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by noetic14: 7:57pm On Sep 27, 2009
where is the list for those going to allah's paradise? . . . how about a date with 72 virgins? grin grin
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2009
Abuzola:

See me see trouble o, did god sacrifice himself or sacrifice his son see john 3:16 and mathew 27:46

what has allah given for you? Rather he demands you shed blood for him, what a wicked and unloving tyrant who has condemned you to hell by an irrevocable decree . . . see surah 19:71.

Its amazing how even the quran has put it in bold terms that ALL muslims are going to hell and yet they cant see it.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by MrCrackles(m): 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2009
This is serious. . .
Abuzola is going to hell? shocked
Davidylan is not even sure of heaven? shocked
This is serious. . . . . .
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2009
MrCrackles:

This is serious. . .
Abuzola is going to hell? shocked
Davidylan is not even sure of heaven? shocked
This is serious. . . . . .

Banom is deceiving himself, my place there is sealed by the blood of Christ. grin
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by MrCrackles(m): 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2009
davidylan:

Banom is deceiving himself, my place there is sealed by the blood of Christ. grin
Lol cheesy
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by noetic14: 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2009
but why is banom so bothered bout heaven? I thought heaven is a fictional place?, . , , these atheists and their duplicity  shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by banom(m): 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2009
noetic14:

where is the list for those going to allah's paradise? . . . how about a date with 72 virgins?  grin grin

I hope you saw your name where you belonged .
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by noetic14: 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2009
banom:

I hope you saw your name where you belonged .

u know as we as I do that noetic is a candidate of eternal life with Jesus. cheesy . . . . I will peep from heaven to see u in hell grin grin grin
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 27, 2009
noetic14:

but why is banom so bothered bout heaven? I thought heaven is a fictional place?, . , , these atheists and their duplicity  shocked shocked shocked shocked

even atheist doesnt want to go to hell. grin
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by banom(m): 8:10pm On Sep 27, 2009
Tudór:

I agree with krayola, hell would be party non-stop. . .its gonna be on fire! pun intended. . .

You mean no hard feelings at all ?
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by noetic14: 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2009
davidylan:

even atheist doesnt want to go to hell. grin

its pretty obvious grin Everyone of them keeps talking about it from tudor to huxley, mazaje and now banom . . . . .why are these guys so scared? grin grin
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2009
noetic14:

its pretty obvious grin Everyone of them keeps talking about it from tudor to huxley, mazaje and now banom . . . . .why are these guys so scared? grin grin

You know i thought they might like to go there since it doesnt exist anyway? I mean why go to the heaven of the God they hate so much especially now that He doesnt exist ontologically speaking? grin
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by DeepSight(m): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2009
Deep Sight:

How come no one has asked me the meaning of MOGANALA?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv / Breaking Of Family Covenant / Is A Reverend Father Qualified To Give Advice On Marital Crisis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.