Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,451 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

7 Nigerians Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 7 Nigerians Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking (22167 Views)

3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. / Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Trafficking Heroin (photos) / 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Arrested In Saudi Arabia For Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Nigerians Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by onoslove(f): 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
What actually is wrong with our igbo brothers, are they the only ones looking for money. This is so disgraceful.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerians Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by keniolawumi56(m): 8:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
saiNDAvengers:
Far better than dismembering human beings for ritual or Soka forest business
Non is better bro, all is crime and the worst is that India doesn't give pardon on this crime. We lost about three recently in Indonesia another seven loading.
This isn't business,this is crime.
Meanwhile,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerians Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by oodua1stson: 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
cornel00:
seems like the afo.jas are always looking for something to jerk off with, not surprised!!!

No matter how bad you want to paint igbos, we are still way above you idi. ots.....
Only someone below me will always try to pull me down... Shame on yorubastard.s

I challenge you OP to give me de date of this incident.... Failure to do so then you are a bas.stard from a brown roof republic.
why are you ranting like a crazed goat?

Are you high on your cocaine?

.you better run now before police get you

5 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerians Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by Kaysalas(m): 8:49pm On Aug 17, 2016
cornel00:
seems like the afo.jas are always looking for something to jerk off with, not surprised!!!

No matter how bad you want to paint igbos, we are still way above you idi. ots.....
Only someone below me will always try to pull me down... Shame on yorubastard.s

I challenge you OP to give me de date of this incident.... Failure to do so then you are a bas.stard from a brown roof republic.
Sorry no vex O! But u could have just checked out the link provided for the date instead of this unneccesary challenge.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerians Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by Donbigi2(m): 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
If na igbo name will appear immediately lol
Proud wailer

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerians Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by Bsharp: 8:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
The OP wicked o. He even made the names bold. Seriously, this is becoming something else. Igbo elders need to start educating the younger ones. Money is not everything.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerians Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by ogaJona(m): 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
missyadorable:
Hahaha!
Immediately,i saw the headline
I knew the culprits MUST be FLAT HEADS

They never cease to disappoint me
brainless one hope u don't take this tribalistic smelly attititude to your husband's place
Re: 7 Nigerians Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by adeoba2008(m): 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
Igbo hustlers. Kwenu....

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerians Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by lafuria1(m): 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2016
tundexijim:

Where is the bigotry here... Is the news fake?
The highlighting of the names, since they are Nigerians, why does nairaland want me to know their names? And over time these sort of news come to front page and nothing but past time for bigot, name checkers etc.
Re: 7 Nigerians Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
jiinxed:
those from the brown-roof republic would love this. grin grin
we are no longer interested in ur ordeal
Re: 7 Nigerians Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by grodt999: 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2016
wayaa007:
Businessmen indeed!!!!
Not all Ibos are criminals.
Stop disgracing Ibos!!!!!!

Any ibo who is a not a criminal has not yet been caught OR got away with it.
ibos are criminals by DNA!

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerians Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by yomz1e(m): 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
I started grinning when i saw the title of this thread before confirming my suspicions.......NCAN UK ESSEX CHAPTER Field Marshall Reporting grin grin grin grin

AS suspected before reading this thread...... 100% source confirmed its them again...order your shirt now

Re: 7 Nigerians Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by Forwetinnah: 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2016
wayaa007:
Businessmen indeed!!!!

They arrested some Yoruba/Hausa in Saudi Arabia with drugs and theyre supposed pilgrims..tribalism won't kill some of you
Re: 7 Nigerians Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by Rayhutar(m): 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2016
grodt999:

Any ibo who is a not a criminal has not yet been caught OR got away with it.
ibos are criminals by DNA!
No matter how you people try to label Igbos criminals ,you people will no succeed, always posting fake news to smear the Igbos. Yorubas and Hausas are also involve in criminal acts.[/b] Who are those hajj prigrims that smuggled drugs into mecca,their names withheld because they are not Igbos.[b]
Re: 7 Nigerians Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
Flat heads!
They want to develop Indian just like the way they developed Pakistan, Thailand and Lagos

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerians Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by Ivoryred(f): 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
grodt999:

Any ibo who is a not a criminal has not yet been caught OR got away with it. ibos are criminals by DNA!
hausa/yoruba muslim are blood suckers.....DNA..........igbo kwenu!
Re: 7 Nigerians Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
the omoyiboes just cant disappoint. tiri gbosa for una.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerians Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by seedsower(m): 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3294209/3-nigerian-pilgrims-arrested-saudi

Hypocrisy is when you failed to include names of the arrested three pilgrims from Kwara for alleged possession of substance suspected to be cocaine, but rather was very quick to resurrect a retired news.

Anyway my people are very good in everything. The good, the bad, the ugly.

The Saudi Arabian authorities have arrested three pilgrims from Kwara for alleged possession of substance suspected to be cocaine.

Hajia Fatima Abolore-Jimoh, the Executive Secretary, Kwara Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board, confirmed the arrest on Wednesday from Saudi Arabia in a telephone interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN).

She said the three pilgrims, who were among the first batch of 505 Pilgrims from Kwara, were arrested in Madinnah by Saudi Arabia security operatives.

The executive secretary, who did not disclose the identities of the three suspects, said they were still in the custody of Saudi Arabian authorities.

Abolore-Jimoh said the Saudi Arabian law would certainly take its course on the three suspected drug traffickers.

She described the arrest as unfortunate and painful in spite of several appeals to them to be good ambassadors of Kwara and Nigeria.

The executive secretary said that other pilgrims from the state were still in Madinnah, hale, healthy and in good spirit in spite of the unfortunate incident.

NAN reports that 1,978 pilgrims from the state are performing the 2016 pilgrimage exercise.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerians Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by missyadorable(f): 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
ogaJona:
brainless one hope u don't take this tribalistic smelly attititude to your husband's place

Hahaha! I am not tribalistic
I didn't marry from my tribe and I see nothing wrong with that

I was very careful to avoid flat headed men.

Most of them are criminals

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerians Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by seedsower(m): 10:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
missyadorable:

Hahaha! I am not tribalistic
I didn't marry from my tribe and I see nothing wrong with that

I was very careful to avoid flat headed men.

Most of them are criminals

You didn't make it, you tried and now you are bitter, it's a failed mission. Deal with it!

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerians Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by AnanseK(m): 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
wayaa007:
Businessmen indeed!!!!

But most criminals are .....

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerians Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by JohnsonOlanre: 10:09pm On Aug 17, 2016
Get rich or dying trying.
Re: 7 Nigerians Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by AnanseK(m): 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
grin

The accused were identified as Ejeana Raphael Chidera, C Akuabata, U Solomon Ubabuko, Obiora Chukwuemeka Peter, O Samson C, E Christian Chuku and U Promise Chukuwudi, grin

The hardworking tribe.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerians Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by Frankaka8(m): 10:13pm On Aug 17, 2016
The suicide bombers people dat smuggle drugs to pilgrimage nko?? Names where withdrawn... and hypocrites with come here to check names. Yeye dey smell.
Re: 7 Nigerians Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by amdoyin82(m): 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
jiinxed:
those from the brown-roof republic would love this. grin grin
son of hatred sited.
Re: 7 Nigerians Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by Frankaka8(m): 10:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
Re: 7 Nigerians Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by mayama(m): 10:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ncan edo branch,reporting once again,the business men from Uganda have done again as always grin grin,over and out.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerians Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by Nuezha(m): 10:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
omusiliyu:
India government are hypocrite, despite the fact that these set of people are the one that developed New Dehli, Mumbai, Calcutta, Goa and Hydrerbad.

In fact, they owned 75.54% and 90.56% of properties in Mumbai and Calcutta respectively.

They still labelled them as drug traffickers.

Shame

Ironically speaking...
Re: 7 Nigerians Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by Ugosample(m): 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
Not Igbo people again shocked

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerians Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by Hash86(m): 10:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
X+y = crime . Find X if y = flat head... grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerians Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by yomz1e(m): 10:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
Errr.... It's potash eaters and drug trafficking... Please respect yourself

gozmok1:
Nigerians AND DRUG TRAFFICKING SHAA
Re: 7 Nigerians Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2016
I think Seun should find solution to all these tribal criticism it's actually reinforcing hatred among our people which is worrisome...... I stand for unity, peace and bond nation....say no to tribalism!!!!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Bags One Year Jail Term For Posing As US Based Widower / EFCC Arrests Eight For Selling Train Tickets For N15,000 In Abuja, Kaduna / NDLEA Foils Another Dollar-smuggling Ring, Traces N226m Drug Money (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.