Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

I Need You Advice For USA Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need You Advice For USA Visa (552 Views)

USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities / African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC / New USA VISA Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Need You Advice For USA Visa by benjijosh(m): 10:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
Am a 400lvl student in a federal university studying Mathematics here in Nigeria, I am so mean to have my M.Sc in computer science from a reputable university in The United States. Have been hearing and reading a lot of issues about denial of Visa here on NL so i would like if someone could guide me through on how to start processing. I am the last of the 4children in my family, my dad is a retired civil servant (retired Feb. 15) , I have two brothers and one sister, My eldest brother is a civil servant and also own a Business(printing on polythene) and I think he is financially OK, the other one is self-employed. My sister is a teacher in a secondary school. I would love to know the minimum amount for tuition fee and living expenses in any reputable university over there(my dad is retired and yet to receive is gratitude/pension but from the little he saved he can still give 4million Max and my brother can still support with 2million max) i can still afford to pay for my flight and visa and for my exam any exam i must take(profiency in English).
The only related person i have there is the sister of my sister's husband.

what are steps needed to start processing??

what are the chances of me given visa?

do you think the fund at hand now is enough to see me through for my stay?

is there anyway the govt. there could finance me and i work for them after my studies?

do you know of anu individual/organisation/company that is capable of financing me and i work for them after my studies

do you think am being too ambitious, maybe i should just forget studying there?

or US isn't the place for me mayb i should set for Europe(where in Europe)??

Between is there any scholarship for my kind(an first class student currently on 4.63/5.0 scale)

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: I Need You Advice For USA Visa by justwise(m): 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2016

(1)

Can USA Visitor's Visa Be Granted To A First Time Traveler? / 154 Nigerians Were ‘deported’ From Libya / Holidays In Senegal. Let Us Be Your Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.