Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Nigeria MMM - Grow Your Money 30% Per Month - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria MMM - Grow Your Money 30% Per Month (982 Views)

What Will Be Left Of Nigeria Mmm In Next One Month / What Will Be Left Of Nigeria Mmm In Next One Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria MMM - Grow Your Money 30% Per Month by mmmofficenig: 11:45pm On Aug 17, 2016
M MM is a global community of financial helpers. People help one another who are also participants in M MM with any amount on their mind.

You sign up on M MM free of charge and then request to help a fellow M MM participant with any amount on your mind between N 2,000 and 2.2 M

You are rewarded with 30% of that money plus the original money u sent to the person

You wait to be matched by the system. when you are matched, you contact the M MM participant you have been matched with and confirm the person's acct details and subsequently pay into the person's account

You call the person to confirm reception of fund you sent. You upload proof of payment, may be teller or any instrument you used to pay

You can request to get help by clicking on "get help" once your proof of payment is confirmed making your money to turn from red to green (green means available to withdraw)

If you want you can wait until 30 days when that money will be 30% but if you request before 30 days it won't be 30% because 30% is for 30 days.

What I mean in summary is this

If you help someone(an M MM participant) with say, N 30,000, 30 days from the day you requested to provide help it will be 30% of N 30,000 + N 9,000 k = N 39,000

Register now- h t tp:// bit .l y / 2 b8wG7F
n i g e r i a- m mm .net/?i= m mm office n i g @gmail.com

close-up the space

Re: Nigeria MMM - Grow Your Money 30% Per Month by obua: 7:35am On Aug 18, 2016
this is a pyramid scheme and it just a scam

(1) (Reply)

Are You Having Difficulties Getting Referrals For Your Link? / This Is Regarded As Trash In China!Nigerians,Ghanaians & South Africans React. / Ex-president Obasanjo Gyrating With Kegites In Ogun State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.