Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,894 members, 7,810,438 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of (644 Views)

A Girlfriend Is Needed / How Wil You Feel When Ur Gf Use Another Guy Pix On Her Dp.and Never Use Urs. / Please Nairalanders Advice Me “am So Confused, What Should I Do?” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by PenAStory: 8:08am On Aug 18, 2016
https://penastory.com/2016/08/18/advice-me-my-girlfriend-is-seeing-another-guy-whom-her-mother-approves-of/

Dear PAS readers, we have another tricky love situation on our hand. This time, it is a guy whose girl is double dating him and he is confused as to what to do. Read the email as we got it and drop your mature comments only.

I’m in a relationship with a girl I love so much, we started dating January but when I met her I asked if she had a bf and she said NO that she was single now we have dated for 8 months now she told me she has a bf she has been dating since December but she had to lie to me that she was single coz she liked me and couldn’t turn me down, I asked who the guy was and she told me the guy was the same guy she lied to me was her brother, she said she’s only with the guy coz her mom wants her to be with the guy coz her mom and the guy’s mom works in the same hospital in the UK now she keeps saying she loves me and can’t let go of me buh at the same time she can’t leave the boy coz of her mom and still she can’t tell the boy she’s dating me but she said she yet to have sex with him but she has with me, I don’t belive tha thou but even if I don’t care all I want is her in my life. Now she’s saying she has to talk to her mom abt the whole thing tha she doesn’t love the boy and all so basically my fate of been with her depends strongly on wah her mom thinks….AM confused wah do I do

Please be reminded that we do not publish the identity of those that send in their relationship problems and we advice that you have only mature comments and responses to the mail as rude comments would not be approved. You can also send in your relationship issues by sending us an email via submissions@penastory.com or contact@penastory.com

Re: Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of by rawpadgin(m): 9:09am On Aug 18, 2016
& ur still referring to her as ur girlfriend

(1) (Reply)

Should I Breakup ? / . / Simple Friends Needed. Whatapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.