Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

What Airtel Did To Me These Morning - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Airtel Did To Me These Morning (1721 Views)

I Asked Him For An Iphone8 And Look At What He Did To Me / Look At What I Did To My Phone's U.I (pics) / See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Airtel Did To Me These Morning by Princejebs(m): 9:27am On Aug 18, 2016
I don't know if i am the only one these happen to today,I subscribed to airtel #50 for 1.5gb night around 12:20 a.m which #50 was deducted from my account only for me to browse but it keep directing me to facebook page,which means I have exhausted the 1.5gb or I didn't not sub. I was confuse,so I decided to try it aqain which I subscribed another 1 around 12:40 but its still the same thing.
Am I the only one experiencing these or they have block it........

2 Likes

Re: What Airtel Did To Me These Morning by prinsam30: 9:50am On Aug 18, 2016
Princejebs:
I don't know if i am the only one these happen to today,I subscribed to airtel #50 for 1.5gb night around 12:20 a.m which #50 was deducted from my account only for me to browse but it keep directing me to facebook page,which means I have exhausted the 1.5gb or I didn't not sub. I was confuse,so I decided to try it aqain which I subscribed another 1 around 12:40 but its still the same thing.

are u on free basics or check this link

https://www.nairaland.com/3275037/possible-problems-solutions-airtel-night

maybe you might get ur answers there
Re: What Airtel Did To Me These Morning by Princejebs(m): 10:02am On Aug 18, 2016
prinsam30:

Bro these is not my first time doing these sub,I have use about 21Gb these month with these Sim and I register already like two times.
You know what I notice about it,i was giving 15mb when I load recharge card b4 the sub which ,Initially when I start browsing it work but after sometimes it stop only for me to check it was the 15mb I have been using and I already did d sub and a notification pop up that you have successfully given 1.5gb bla bla ......Airtel na scam
Re: What Airtel Did To Me These Morning by wisemaster(m): 10:20am On Aug 18, 2016
Some Nigerians are ingrates. You've used up to 21GB and just because the service was temporarily down for a night you labelled Airtel a scam. You forgot those days when you would spend close to 50k if you wanted to download data of such volume. Go and apologize to Airtel for Scamming on their integrity.

2 Likes

Re: What Airtel Did To Me These Morning by Princejebs(m): 10:42am On Aug 18, 2016
wisemaster:
Some Nigerians are ingrates. You've used up to 21GB and just because the service was temporarily down for a night you labelled Airtel a scam. You forgot those days when you would spend close to 50k if you wanted to download data of such volume. Go and apologize to Airtel for Scamming on their integrity.
Just take a second and look at your self,I didn't steal the data for your info. The deal is pay #50 and get 1.5gb and by the way I didn't ask you for any contribution. Why will some people will just forget there problem and come and rant there family problem on others...... My oga keep quiet if you don't have anything to say. Mind you,I do normal sub 3.5gb and weekly that what make it 21gb

6 Likes

Re: What Airtel Did To Me These Morning by wisemaster(m): 10:51am On Aug 18, 2016
Hey Princejebs, don't be offended. That was not calculated to hurt you in anyway. We're brothers, no offence. Cheers!
Re: What Airtel Did To Me These Morning by Princejebs(m): 11:02am On Aug 18, 2016
Sorry @ wisemaster for what I said earlier.
Airtel just vex me because I have something important to submit these morning in skul and I need that shit1.5gb
Re: What Airtel Did To Me These Morning by Emmaway(m): 11:18am On Aug 18, 2016
Princejebs:
Issokay!!!! grin

Re: What Airtel Did To Me These Morning by Psalmy2cute(m): 11:38am On Aug 18, 2016
prinsam30:

i faced the sane prob this morning called their customers service.... Said they're 2orking on it.... And got no feed bk
Re: What Airtel Did To Me These Morning by Psalmy2cute(m): 11:38am On Aug 18, 2016
prinsam30:

i faced the sane prob this morning called their customers service.... Said they're working on it.... And got no feed bk
Re: What Airtel Did To Me These Morning by prinsam30: 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
Psalmy2cute:
i faced the sane prob this morning called their customers service.... Said they're working on it.... And got no feed bk

I don't think they can help you, just check out the link u quoted
Re: What Airtel Did To Me These Morning by prinsam30: 12:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
Princejebs:

Bro these is not my first time doing these sub,I have use about 21Gb these month with these Sim and I register already like two times.
You know what I notice about it,i was giving 15mb when I load recharge card b4 the sub which ,Initially when I start browsing it work but after sometimes it stop only for me to check it was the 15mb I have been using and I already did d sub and a notification pop up that you have successfully given 1.5gb bla bla ......Airtel na scam

yeah ur right, each time I load my phone I will be giving 15mb and after I used up the 15mb, I sub for the night plan minutes after midnight and 1.5gb will be giving to me, at most I used up 1.4gb and the rest MBs for my antivirus update.

I want you to know that I can't just come here and start giving wrong info, for the past two weeks or so, I have used this plan and it has been working flawlessly for me, thank you
Re: What Airtel Did To Me These Morning by DesChyko: 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
wisemaster:

Perhaps wisdom and knowledge in your case are strange bedmates.

How did he call the plan a scam?

You need to register for grammar lessons.
Re: What Airtel Did To Me These Morning by Alfred234(m): 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
Maybe its your sim because I still used the plan this morning around 1:00am I subscribed the 1.5gb and 500mb making a total of 2gb which I totally finished
Re: What Airtel Did To Me These Morning by chumakk: 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2016
Princejebs:
Ihave had the problem 3 times. Their online agents on twitter will not even answer you becuase they know what they are doing.
Re: What Airtel Did To Me These Morning by okooloyun1(m): 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
I experienced it this morning, I just switched off and on my phone and it started working fine.

1 Like

Re: What Airtel Did To Me These Morning by Princejebs(m): 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
prinsam30:

yeah ur right, each time I load my phone I will be giving 15mb and after I used up the 15mb, I sub for the night plan minutes after midnight and 1.5gb will be giving to me, at most I used up 1.4gb and the rest MBs for my antivirus update.

I want you to know that I can't just come here and start giving wrong info, for the past two weeks or so, I have used this plan and it has been working flawlessly for me, thank you

I have bought new Sim to verify that but bro answer these questions for me
1.How will you know that your data has finished, and if your data finish do they deduct your money if you continue browsing because I notice once the 1.5gb finished, you will be redirect to Facebook
2. Do they touch your account while browsing with the 15mb or after exhausting it?
Re: What Airtel Did To Me These Morning by rawdpiper(m): 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
prinsam30:

Anytime u want to resub DAT particular night again, do u have to remigrate to airtel smartrybe to be able to resub perfectly.
Re: What Airtel Did To Me These Morning by rawdpiper(m): 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
Alfred234:
Maybe its your sim because I still used the plan this morning around 1:00am I subscribed the 1.5gb and 500mb making a total of 2gb which I totally finished

Did u have to remigrate to smarttrybe to resub DAT night?
Re: What Airtel Did To Me These Morning by Sirjohn84(m): 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
bro my case worse ooo.each I subscribe I nu fit download ooooo....
Re: What Airtel Did To Me These Morning by Sphilip1(m): 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
Bro... Have you used airtel smart trybe before?
Re: What Airtel Did To Me These Morning by falcon01: 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
Princejebs:

you are so stupid. you used 21gb before but common error made you say "Airtel Na scam"
Re: What Airtel Did To Me These Morning by Princejebs(m): 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
falcon01:
you are so stupid. you used 21gb before but common error made you say "Airtel Na scam"

Princejebs:

Just take a second and look at your self,I didn't steal the data for your info. The deal is pay #50 and get 1.5gb and by the way I didn't ask you for any contribution. Why will some people will just forget there problem and come and rant there family problem on others...... My oga keep quiet if you don't have anything to say. Mind you,I do normal sub 3.5gb and weekly that what make it 21gb
You are the idiot here,check other comments b4 you jump to conclusion

Re: What Airtel Did To Me These Morning by Alfred234(m): 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
rawdpiper:

Did u have to remigrate to smarttrybe to resub DAT night?
No I didn't
Re: What Airtel Did To Me These Morning by UchihaItachi(m): 3:27am On Aug 19, 2016
Airtel are a bunch of low life thieves, I subscribed yesterday and internet service immediately went dead on my sim even though it was perfectly well some few minutes before. I woke up later in the morning and everything was back to normal.

This night again, network has been coming and going just after I subscribed. The thieves ate my money again embarassed
Re: What Airtel Did To Me These Morning by happy662(m): 2:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
Princejebs:
next time switch off and on ur data
Re: What Airtel Did To Me These Morning by benedictuyi(m): 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
wisemaster:
so cos he has enjoyed the service in the past now makes him an ingrate? Op paid for it nd has the right to complain.. we shouldn't be mediocre jare, we Nigerians deserve the best aswell
Re: What Airtel Did To Me These Morning by benedictuyi(m): 2:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
op, I've experienced it before.. called dir customer care nd dey told me I had exhausted it. had no choice dn to sub again.. as 4 dis morning, got a text from airtel yesterday dt dy will be carrying out system upgrade btw 12am to 6am, tho it could be for certain areas

(1) (Reply)

Who has ever had this issue with Infinix Hot Note 3. Very Important. / When Will Tecno Release Boom J9 / Where Is The Best Place To Purchase Cheapest Iphone 6s Plus Or 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.