Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 18th Of August 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 18th Of August 2016 (307 Views)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 18th Of September 2016 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 18th Of May 2016 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 29th Of March 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 18th Of August 2016 by jonatoye(m): 10:00am On Aug 18, 2016
Good Morning! How was your Night?

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
Gratitude brings inspiration and when inspiration comes it increases your capacity!!!
BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well." (Psalms 139:14 NKJV).
Each time you consider the brighter side of your life; you will have every reason to appreciate the Lord who brought you this far. There are several wonderful people around us based on their appearance and the physical achievement which is quite obvious to us.

However, every man no matter how wonderful they appear to be have a dark side which is probably covered with beautiful clothes, cars and other wonderful possessions of life. If God can just open your eyes to see what is happening deep down in the life of men you will get to know that God is fair with you.

As you proceed on the pathway of destiny; you must continue to live having the orientation that you are fearfully and wonderful made simply because there is a measure of God in you and you carry his breath. Therefore, you are a god in your own small world. Also, irrespective of your experience appreciate God for who He is, with a grateful heart. He is the only confidence you have as you proceed in this wilderness of life.

Comparing yourself with other people will only discourage you from moving on and blindfold you from seeing the wonderful virtue and treasure put in place by God to give the required confidence you need for your journey in life. Always consider the goodness of the Lord in your life and be inspired.
-------
Lord! I worship you for who you are and how far you have brought me. Do even more exceedingly than you have done before now in my life in Jesus name. Amen!!!
-------
#- Inspiration comes through conscious appreciation of what the Lord has done and can do with your life -#

Grace to you in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Have an Inspirational Thursday!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Cause Of Nigeria's Challenges. / All About Religion / Take Responsibility For The Poor Economy - Catholic Bishops Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.