Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Say Amen - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Say Amen (640 Views)

Amen Will Not Save Nigeria / Only A Good Girl Will Say Amen! To This Wonderful Prayer By Her Mother / Life Is All About Promotion So This Year U Will Be Promoted Say Amen And Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say Amen by johnkeni(m): 10:33am On Aug 18, 2016
Five Prayer Points For Guys Only: 1. My Father ! My Father !! Anywhere any girl is planning to use me as a Mugu, God destroy her plans. 2. Oh God !! Any girl that is using her breast to confuse my destiny, Holy Ghost fire. 3. Any girl that has vowed that she would never date me, God make her to see me taking her for shopping in her dreams. 4. Any girl that sleeps with five different men including me and wants to tie me down with the pregnancy that is not mine, God make her forget my name. 5. Any girl that I'm dating and calls me only to tell me her BIS/Airtime has expired, oh God divert her calls 2 kidnappers. Guys, can I hear a thunderous Amen?
Re: Say Amen by abuaoyen(f): 4:34pm On Aug 18, 2016
Haha... I can't stop laughing. Your good

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can't Just Stop / LMAOOOO Is A Lie? / Stress Reliever- Don't Laugh Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.