Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

One Word For This Nigerian Scammer. He Might Be The Greatest Scammer Ever Lol - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Word For This Nigerian Scammer. He Might Be The Greatest Scammer Ever Lol (1789 Views)

How A Chinese Businesman Identified A Nigerian Scammer On Facebook Messenger / Blogger Shares Screenshot Of Her Chat With A Nigerian Scammer Posing As Diddy / Between An Australian Imam And A Nigerian Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Word For This Nigerian Scammer. He Might Be The Greatest Scammer Ever Lol by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
Saw this on Instagram. This is the greatest I've seen grin grin
I wonder how he did it

Re: One Word For This Nigerian Scammer. He Might Be The Greatest Scammer Ever Lol by samuel051: 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
not surprise, na them again.

1 Like

Re: One Word For This Nigerian Scammer. He Might Be The Greatest Scammer Ever Lol by 4kings: 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
Damnnn, THIS IS DOPE.

1 Like

Re: One Word For This Nigerian Scammer. He Might Be The Greatest Scammer Ever Lol by bolt000(m): 11:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
How realistic is this? undecided
i highly doubt it.. didnt the bank send any representative for inspection before paying that huge sum? undecided

1 Like

Re: One Word For This Nigerian Scammer. He Might Be The Greatest Scammer Ever Lol by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 19, 2016
bad ass
Re: One Word For This Nigerian Scammer. He Might Be The Greatest Scammer Ever Lol by bamirotola: 6:24am On Aug 19, 2016
Please don't force me to check names again na....

Ok, I will check....

Name Noted..

Signed...

National secretary NCAN....

2 Likes

Re: One Word For This Nigerian Scammer. He Might Be The Greatest Scammer Ever Lol by ehikwe22: 8:04am On Aug 19, 2016
Pure lies. 3 years? who do you think you're fooling

1 Like

Re: One Word For This Nigerian Scammer. He Might Be The Greatest Scammer Ever Lol by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 19, 2016
bolt000:
How realistic is this? undecided
i highly doubt it.. didnt the bank send any representative for inspection before paying that huge sum? undecided

The bigger the lie, the higher the chances of it being believed. Do you know someone once "sold" the effel tower? grin
Have you heard of yellow kid? grin

1 Like

Re: One Word For This Nigerian Scammer. He Might Be The Greatest Scammer Ever Lol by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 19, 2016
ehikwe22:
Pure lies. 3 years? who do you think you're fooling
Bro, with guts and chutzpah, a con man will fool anyone grin
Re: One Word For This Nigerian Scammer. He Might Be The Greatest Scammer Ever Lol by ehikwe22: 8:36am On Aug 19, 2016
kolawaxxy:

Bro, with guts and chutzpah, a con man will fool anyone grin
But this kind of con can not go undetected for 3 years. it's not possible.
Re: One Word For This Nigerian Scammer. He Might Be The Greatest Scammer Ever Lol by ehikwe22: 8:38am On Aug 19, 2016
conmen do sell public properties but it doesn't last long before it gets detected.
Re: One Word For This Nigerian Scammer. He Might Be The Greatest Scammer Ever Lol by bolt000(m): 9:59am On Aug 19, 2016
kolawaxxy:

The bigger the lie, the higher the chances of it being believed. Do you know someone once "sold" the effel tower? grin
Have you heard of yellow kid? grin
Hmmm.. will get back to you. tho i highly doubt all these, the only way the eiffel tower could have been sold was if the paris.gov email was hacked.
Re: One Word For This Nigerian Scammer. He Might Be The Greatest Scammer Ever Lol by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 19, 2016
bolt000:
Hmmm.. will get back to you. tho i highly doubt all these, the only way the eiffel tower could have been sold was if the paris.gov email was hacked.
The con man was count Victor Lustig. He "sold" it in may, 1925 for an amount equivalent to $1,500,000 today. No e-mail was hacked. The only tool he had was guts.The story was also featured in the 48 laws of power. Page 228 or 229 I guess

Cc: Lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: One Word For This Nigerian Scammer. He Might Be The Greatest Scammer Ever Lol by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 19, 2016
Lol, Nigerian scammers are very creative and gutsy, I think you guys are underestimating them grin grin
Re: One Word For This Nigerian Scammer. He Might Be The Greatest Scammer Ever Lol by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 19, 2016
ehikwe22:
But this kind of con can not go undetected for 3 years. it's not possible.

1 Like

Re: One Word For This Nigerian Scammer. He Might Be The Greatest Scammer Ever Lol by diportivo: 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
Let me sitdown here and silently drink my beer

Ofcos my ears are wide opened wink
Re: One Word For This Nigerian Scammer. He Might Be The Greatest Scammer Ever Lol by Tobyshegz(m): 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
NCAN Lagos Mainland Chapter correspondent reporting live.
*Checks name*
Stamped, Signed and delivered.
He is one of our Industrious sons from the *E* cordinal angle of our present geographical location.
Roger that?.

1 Like

Re: One Word For This Nigerian Scammer. He Might Be The Greatest Scammer Ever Lol by chynie: 4:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
For once I congratulate a scammer grin

it takes only the smartest minds to pull such scams successfully cheesy
Re: One Word For This Nigerian Scammer. He Might Be The Greatest Scammer Ever Lol by NCAN(m): 8:10am On Aug 20, 2016
Tobyshegz:
NCAN Lagos Mainland Chapter correspondent reporting live.
*Checks name*
Stamped, Signed and delivered.
He is one of our Industrious sons from the *E* cordinal angle of our present geographical location.
Roger that?.
Roger that! Over! Over!! Mission Accomplished!!!...
Re: One Word For This Nigerian Scammer. He Might Be The Greatest Scammer Ever Lol by Ronaldinnioh(m): 9:35am On Aug 20, 2016
bamirotola:
Please don't force me to check names again na....

Ok, I will check....

Name Noted..

Signed...

National secretary NCAN....
You deserve this medal in the on going Olympic.
Since you refused to comment on what was asked rather you exibited tribalism. I join the host of Olympic committee to give you the rightful medal.

Back to the post!!!!!
I strongly agree with you that is the greatest world scam ever.

Re: One Word For This Nigerian Scammer. He Might Be The Greatest Scammer Ever Lol by bamirotola: 10:07am On Aug 20, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:

You deserve this medal in the on going Olympic.
Since you refused to comment on what was asked rather you exibited tribalism. I join the host of Olympic committee to give you the rightful medal.

Back to the post!!!!!
I strongly agree with you that is the greatest world scam ever.

Lolz...easy na... u vex finish..
Re: One Word For This Nigerian Scammer. He Might Be The Greatest Scammer Ever Lol by uckennety(m): 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
AnonyNymous:
Saw this on Instagram. This is the greatest I've seen grin grin
I wonder how he did it

WARNING

WHAT A YORUBA MAN CAN DO AN IBO MAN WILL DO IT BETTER

igbo-kwenu

(1) (Reply)

Evans Allegedly Slumps In Police Custody; Feared Dead As He Is Rushed To Hospit / "Flying Bird Falls & Turns Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" - Lady Claims (pics) / Video Of A Prophet Beaten To Death For Eaten Bread And Feces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.