Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Think You Are Smart? Answer At Least One Of These Riddles - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Think You Are Smart? Answer At Least One Of These Riddles (40710 Views)

Brain Teaser: Can You Solve These Riddles? / Great Riddles That Will Make You Think Outside The Box / Prove That You Are Smart! Come In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Think You Are Smart? Answer At Least One Of These Riddles by femi4: 5:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
Snowflake

2.keyboard

3. A glove

4. Fire

5. Towel

6. Alarm clock

7. Letter m

8. Words

9.Tree

10. Hurricane Bertha

11. Horizon

12. Incorrectly

Cheap!
Re: Think You Are Smart? Answer At Least One Of These Riddles by masqot(m): 5:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
6. Alarm 7. M 11. Horizon ... my contribution
Re: Think You Are Smart? Answer At Least One Of These Riddles by dayosweetness(m): 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nigeria economy and hardship at the moment no fit make person think well sef

1 Like

Re: Think You Are Smart? Answer At Least One Of These Riddles by Osasnidas(m): 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
google works
Re: Think You Are Smart? Answer At Least One Of These Riddles by Lilimax(f): 5:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
dayosweetness:
Nigeria economy and hardship at the moment no fit make person think well sef
cheesy
Re: Think You Are Smart? Answer At Least One Of These Riddles by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
6 Tongue
Re: Think You Are Smart? Answer At Least One Of These Riddles by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
keyboard
Re: Think You Are Smart? Answer At Least One Of These Riddles by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
2.keyboard
Re: Think You Are Smart? Answer At Least One Of These Riddles by ikupakuti(m): 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
No. 12
The answer Is
“INCORRECTLY“
Re: Think You Are Smart? Answer At Least One Of These Riddles by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
(Cracking my brain)

No 7 is the alphabet ''M''

No 12 is ''Incorrect''

femi4:
Snowflake
2.keyboard
3. A glove
4. Fire
5. Towel
6. Alarm clock
7. Letter m
8. Words
9.Tree
10. Hurricane Bertha
11. Horizon
12. Incorrectly
Cheap!
it looks like someone just visited the popular search engine "google"

1 Like

Re: Think You Are Smart? Answer At Least One Of These Riddles by isax(m): 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
4 fire
Re: Think You Are Smart? Answer At Least One Of These Riddles by femi4: 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
9PBLIVE:
(Cracking my brain)

No 7 is the alphabet ''M''

No 12 is ''Incorrect'' Incorrectly

it looks like someone just visited the popular search engine "google"

Why should I? We are brilliant in my family
Re: Think You Are Smart? Answer At Least One Of These Riddles by ikupakuti(m): 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
@timidapsin
Le mi add
No. 13
What starts with T ends with T and is full of T?
No. 14
What gets shorter by adding two letters to it? .

1 Like

Re: Think You Are Smart? Answer At Least One Of These Riddles by hefelove(m): 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
10. She knows people she sabi dem jagaban
Re: Think You Are Smart? Answer At Least One Of These Riddles by femi4: 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
ikupakuti:
@timidapsin

Le mi add

No. 13

Teapot

No. 14

What gets shorter by adding two letters to it?
Short +er

1 Like

Re: Think You Are Smart? Answer At Least One Of These Riddles by ades0la(f): 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
ikupakuti:
@timidapsin

Le mi add

No. 13

No. 14

What gets shorter by adding two letters to it?
13) Teapot... (Full of tea)

14) Short

2 Likes

Re: Think You Are Smart? Answer At Least One Of These Riddles by Spells(m): 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
My amiable fellow nairalanders..... Y una like to dey chance MI na
Re: Think You Are Smart? Answer At Least One Of These Riddles by emperorchedda(m): 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
Sexytemi:
6) Alarm clock
7) M
Check your PM
Re: Think You Are Smart? Answer At Least One Of These Riddles by Nateben(m): 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
Please, someone should answer this....... A father and his son were involved in a car accident, the father dies at the spot, then the boy gets rushed to the hospital because he still has a pulse, a doctor comes in for operation but shouts... Sorry, I can't operate on my son... So, who is the doctor?
Re: Think You Are Smart? Answer At Least One Of These Riddles by Fidelismaria: 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
Copycats
Re: Think You Are Smart? Answer At Least One Of These Riddles by Jacobs91(m): 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
Saw this on dailymail us this morning...
Re: Think You Are Smart? Answer At Least One Of These Riddles by idrezee(m): 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
I got just one correct. Number 12
Re: Think You Are Smart? Answer At Least One Of These Riddles by idrezee(m): 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nateben:
Please, someone should answer this....... A father and his son were involved in a car accident, the father dies at the spot, then the boy gets rushed to the hospital because he still has a pulse, a doctor comes in for operation but shouts... Sorry, I can't operate on my son... So, who is the doctor?
The mother

1 Like

Re: Think You Are Smart? Answer At Least One Of These Riddles by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
femi4:
Why should I? We are brilliant in my family
well I won't doubt that..

Thanks for the correction
Re: Think You Are Smart? Answer At Least One Of These Riddles by superdanny10: 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
angry*Simply Riddles* angry

ANSWER ALL THREE AND U AV A PRICE WIT ME
Q1 : A Father offered a gift to his Daughter and told her.........
i. If you feel hungry, you may eat it.
ii. If you feel thirsty, you may drink it.
iii. If you feel cold, you may burn it.
So, what is that gift d father presented to his daughter ?
Your Ans :
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Q2 : There is an item / object which .........
i. If it is dry, it weighs 2 kgs.
ii. If it is wet, it weighs 1 kg.
iii. If it is burned, it weighs 3 kgs.
Your Ans :
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Q3 : What is it that comes :
i. Once in a year.
ii. Twice in a month.
iii. Four times in a week.
iv. Six times in a day.
Your Ans :
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time limit : 1day from now.

#copied
Re: Think You Are Smart? Answer At Least One Of These Riddles by femi4: 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nateben:
Too direct....The mother

1 Like

Re: Think You Are Smart? Answer At Least One Of These Riddles by superdanny10: 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
timidapsin:
Do you think you are smart? then try and provide answers to at list 1 of these riddles without cheating grin

Riddle 3

The answer to it is Disney princesses CARTOONS & Gloves
Re: Think You Are Smart? Answer At Least One Of These Riddles by temmylee(f): 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
11. MOON
Re: Think You Are Smart? Answer At Least One Of These Riddles by 01Mysticdon(m): 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
7 is M while 11 is the Rainbow
Re: Think You Are Smart? Answer At Least One Of These Riddles by jkaro(m): 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
Pls can some explain to me why m is no7 answer?? , pls no bashing am not good at riddiles.......
Re: Think You Are Smart? Answer At Least One Of These Riddles by RaeMystix: 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
Riddle 3 : A glove
Riddle 5:Towel
Riddle 6:Alarm
Riddle 13:Incorrectly
Re: Think You Are Smart? Answer At Least One Of These Riddles by profoyekunle(m): 6:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
1. Snowflake 2.keyboard 3. A glove 4. Fire 5. Towel 6. Alarm clock 7. Letter m 8. Words 9.Tree 10. Bertha is a hurricane 11. Horizon 12. Incorrectly
Brilliant answers!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Old Is She, Her Mum, And Her Dad? / Spot The Pussy Cat (Photo) / Hottest Female On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.