Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Selling my bus to go Into Agriculture - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Selling my bus to go Into Agriculture (650 Views)

Ceos Hub Ventures Into Agriculture As It Introduces Ch Farms. / Two Nigerians Go Into Agriculture Because Of Economic Hardship. Pictures / INAT Platform Encourages Nigerians Especially Youth To Go Into Agriculture By... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selling my bus to go Into Agriculture by kennymotors(m): 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
am contemplating to sell my bus,use the money to buy an acre of land for farming,precisely plantain.Is it wise?can you encourage me on plantain's plantation? or any other money spin crops
Re: Selling my bus to go Into Agriculture by lastmessenger: 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
Let me ask you a simple question. How much do you currently make per month driving your bus?
Re: Selling my bus to go Into Agriculture by kennymotors(m): 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
precisely buy to resale,also put bus hire on top,which I have not get customers since two weeks.
Re: Selling my bus to go Into Agriculture by nwaanambra1(m): 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
do u have any thing to lean back on while you embark on the farm? u knw the period it takes for the plantain trees to mature and start yielding fruit - what will be your source of income?

if u hav altrnative income for the period - then u r good to go.
Re: Selling my bus to go Into Agriculture by Willie2015: 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
kennymotors:
am contemplating to sell my bus,use the money to buy an acre of land for farming,precisely plantain.Is it wise?can you encourage me on plantain's plantation? or any other money spin crops

If your bus is generating enough cash to cover expenses with additional profit, Do not sell. You will need the income to fund your farm.
Dont purchase an acre, you can get someone that is ready to lease a quarter of an acre for like =N=2,000.00
Plantain is profitable but you still need knowledge. It takes an average of 9 -12 months to get result.

Try other vegetables with short cycle. There is nothing like money spin crops, with farming, you need to go for training, start small with quarter of an acre, then move up .

2 Likes

Re: Selling my bus to go Into Agriculture by kennymotors(m): 11:13am On Aug 19, 2016
thanks,Sir how many plantain can it be on quarter of an acre ?

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Truck To Aid Your Farming / A Mature, God Fearing Pig Farm Manager Is Wanted / Delta State Launches Rice Cluster For Youths At Ugili-amai In Ndokwa West (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.