Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Photos: Nigerian Footballers Who Have Played In The English Premier League - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos: Nigerian Footballers Who Have Played In The English Premier League (386 Views)

3 Nigerian Footballers Who Have Lost Important Goals When Super Eagles Needed It / Top Nigerian Footballers Who Made The Best Move This January Transfer Window / 8 Highest Paid Nigerian Footballers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Nigerian Footballers Who Have Played In The English Premier League by kunledegreat(m): 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
Rough Diamond Blog brings you the list of Nigerian Super Eagles stars who have played in the English Premier League since inception.

Jay Jay Okocha

Jay Jay Okocha – Bolton Wanderers, Hull City

Augustine Azuka “Jay-Jay” Okocha played for Bolton Wanderers (2002-2006) and Hull City (2007-2008).

This post was created in a smart list format, therefore to view the full list, you have to visit the link below:

http://www.roughdiamondblog.com/2016/08/photos-nigerian-footballers-who-have-played-in-the-english-premier-league/
Re: Photos: Nigerian Footballers Who Have Played In The English Premier League by TyrantInAsoRock: 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
Glo is bad here M yet to start enjoying cheap Internet services
So post the damn thing here
Re: Photos: Nigerian Footballers Who Have Played In The English Premier League by kunledegreat(m): 2:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
TyrantInAsoRock:
Glo is bad here
M yet to start enjoying cheap Internet services

So post the damn thing here

It's a long list of 35 players and took me over 8hours to complete, I wish I could post everything here too, but it will be a huge task considering the fact that I will also include a picture of each of the players.

Sorry about this... shocked

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea's £30m Romagnoli Bid Rejected / Sport Rebranding By ISIS / Xavi: Mahrez Is Good Enough For Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.