Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

What Drinking Alcohol Does To Your Skin - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Drinking Alcohol Does To Your Skin (34254 Views)

What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You / 10 Amazing Things The Body Does To Keep Us Alive / See What Alcohol Does To Your Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Drinking Alcohol Does To Your Skin by WebSurfer(m): 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
queenfav:
I know all this,but I need alcohol at times to cope with the kind of clients we represent.The fact that you have to ignore your conscience and represent someone you despise despite knowing he/she is guilty of a heinous crime makes the alcohol very very necessary.Thats my therapy and escape route.
What typw of clients are you talking about... Huh
Re: What Drinking Alcohol Does To Your Skin by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
paulo220:
OP....which of the alcohol (beer,or red wine,or spirit) are u referring to?

Brother, please cultivate the habit of reading! It will help your life smiley

Have fun
Re: What Drinking Alcohol Does To Your Skin by flokii: 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
Originalsly:
Interesting.... I'm sure alcohol must be good for something....if we take it in moderation. Afterall. .....a little wine is good for the stomach.

'in moderation'.. That's d word or you say too much of everything is not gud, even d ones pple think are safe
Alcohol has its own benefits likewise side effects
Re: What Drinking Alcohol Does To Your Skin by Hyper007(m): 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2016
Well thats not my story sha,hello people 2day's my buffday,join me celebrate by just clicking the like button for ur boy,i'll be grateful.and dont forget my birthday mates who are chilling out at the end of the front page. wink

3 Likes

Re: What Drinking Alcohol Does To Your Skin by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
queenfav:
I know all this,but I need alcohol at times to cope with the kind of clients we represent.The fact that you have to ignore your conscience and represent someone you despise ; knowing fully well he/she is guilty of a heinous crime makes the alcohol very very necessary!I can't complain though.It helps to remind myself about the presumption of innocence and just do my job regardless of what I know.That makes alcohol my therapy and escape from reality !

God bless your soul madam smiley live your life abeg!!

I need to get in touch with you, that's if you're not married wink
Re: What Drinking Alcohol Does To Your Skin by VictorRomanov: 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
so it's clear shots, beer and red wine for me.

drink in moderation!
Re: What Drinking Alcohol Does To Your Skin by lonelydora: 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
Op if you like, talk from now till eternity, I must to drink my beer ooooo. Take any other thing away from me, but you see beer, don't touch it.
Re: What Drinking Alcohol Does To Your Skin by hedonistic: 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
All that one na story.
Re: What Drinking Alcohol Does To Your Skin by enigstil(m): 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
I wish a lot of people will take heed. If its only your skin that it affects, it would have been good. Alcohol affects all vital organs in the body. Try as much as possible to stay away from it. If you are drinking already please do it in moderation. I know a lot of young folks out there will say after all have been drinking for long and nothing has happened to me. Please don't wait till you come down with an ailment before you stop. I know stopping is not easy, have been there before. Used to be a heavy drinker, till life gave me a hard knock. Had to stop suddenly, I suffered a lot of withdrawal symptoms, almost died. But I thank God am off it

2 Likes

Re: What Drinking Alcohol Does To Your Skin by Akanbibabatunde(m): 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
davss02:
He dat has hear let him hear....some wailers will quote me
NobleRomm:
I THANK GOD THAT I DONT DRINK OOO
flokii:

'in moderation'.. That's d word or you say too much of everything is not gud, even d ones pple think are safe
Alcohol has its own benefits likewise side effects
enigstil:
I wish a lot of people will take heed. If its only your skin that it affects, it would have been good. Alcohol affects all vital organs in the body. Try as much as possible to stay away from it. If you are drinking already please do it in moderation. I know a lot of young folks out there will say after all have been drinking for long and nothing has happened to me. Please don't wait till you come down with an ailment before you stop. I know stopping is not easy, have been there before. Used to be a heavy drinker, till life gave me a hard knock. Had to stop suddenly, I suffered a lot of withdrawal symptoms, almost died. But I thank God am off it

1 Like

Re: What Drinking Alcohol Does To Your Skin by sefammy(m): 9:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
Kyllahmc:
I can never trust any guy that doesnt take alcohol...

I thought you were a lady.
Re: What Drinking Alcohol Does To Your Skin by davss02(m): 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
eloquently stated
Re: What Drinking Alcohol Does To Your Skin by kenoz(m): 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
embarassed
Re: What Drinking Alcohol Does To Your Skin by junnyjake(m): 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
But OP, why you come forget to analyze the effect of brukutu, tomgbo, pito, monkey tail, plus Dem other once wey my oga okemute de use wedge him conscience now.

We can make jokes about this and completely miss the message but please don't.

But the truth however is, alcohol is bad for your health generally, and you'd be amazed at how much that drinking habit of yours is draining your finances.

I've been sober for up to a year and half, it's not easy, and you'd never succeed unless you try.
Re: What Drinking Alcohol Does To Your Skin by crAzyEcstasy(m): 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
veekid:
Nice write up Uhn As if this would stop me from zipping Jack Daniels tonight
guy man
Re: What Drinking Alcohol Does To Your Skin by crAzyEcstasy(m): 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
junnyjake:
But OP, why you come forget to analyze the effect of brukutu, tomgbo, pito, monkey tail, plus Dem other once wey my oga okemute de use wedge him conscience now.
hahaha... can't stop laughing
Re: What Drinking Alcohol Does To Your Skin by deleo16(m): 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
Picture says it all

Re: What Drinking Alcohol Does To Your Skin by MsFaith: 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
edlion57:
Nawa Y is it that every thing that gives me joy is bad
Sex is bad
Alcohol is bad
Etc

Sex is not bad. Sex outside marriage is bad.

1 Like

Re: What Drinking Alcohol Does To Your Skin by Prettychiz4real(f): 10:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
Bikonu, taking alcohol is not bad. What is bad is drunkenness The key is moderation. Infact, excess of everything is bad including water. Just try and take excess water and see the effect on you.
Re: What Drinking Alcohol Does To Your Skin by abrahamadadhe(m): 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
edlion57:
Nawa Y is it that every thing that gives me joy is bad
Sex is bad
Alcohol is bad
Etc
My brother in this life "Something must kill a Man"
Re: What Drinking Alcohol Does To Your Skin by agrovick(m): 12:11am On Aug 19, 2016
Op! What's the verdict on Alomo bitters cos that's my jam gringrin
queenfav:
I know all this,but I need alcohol at times to cope with the kind of clients we represent.The fact that you have to ignore your conscience and represent someone you despise ; knowing fully well he/she is guilty of a heinous crime makes the alcohol very very necessary!I can't complain though.It helps to remind myself about the presumption of innocence and just do my job regardless of what I know.That makes alcohol my therapy and escape from reality !
Wow! I'm speechless
Re: What Drinking Alcohol Does To Your Skin by REB3L(m): 6:04am On Aug 19, 2016
queenfav:

Yello, from ur post i see you've finally gotten a Job at a law firm. How is the experience like?
Re: What Drinking Alcohol Does To Your Skin by WORLDHISTORY101(m): 6:10am On Aug 19, 2016
tempem:

Let me assume you are sincere.

With that in mind..

Bad things comes easy.. But you gotta work to get the good going.
Bad things too don't come easy. Sex and alcohol too come with work.
Re: What Drinking Alcohol Does To Your Skin by daniela556(m): 7:30am On Aug 19, 2016
serious
Re: What Drinking Alcohol Does To Your Skin by hariorh: 7:43am On Aug 19, 2016
Won't stop me from drinking tomorrow tho... Try again later OP tongue

BTW, see the image below so you can have some additional sense grin

Re: What Drinking Alcohol Does To Your Skin by hariorh: 7:45am On Aug 19, 2016
queenfav:

WebSurfer:

What type of clients are you talking about... Huh

Got me curious too...

undecided

1 Like

Re: What Drinking Alcohol Does To Your Skin by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 19, 2016
Nonsense! !!!!! una get sense pass Jesus
Christ wey turn water into alcohol

na person say make you no enjoy your
self. ....bunch of hypocrites way full
nija

some people wan go heaven but dey no
wan die
Re: What Drinking Alcohol Does To Your Skin by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 19, 2016
queenfav:

so you guys also get high when you
want to storm court room...chai!!!!!
Re: What Drinking Alcohol Does To Your Skin by Okundaye4(m): 9:12am On Aug 19, 2016
Hmmm, is that so? But na our food for Delta o.

Re: What Drinking Alcohol Does To Your Skin by sanyajava: 9:33am On Aug 19, 2016
Hello folkes, Beware of those that dont take alcohol becouse things they do is more terrible.
I prefer hanging out with those that drink becouse they are open minded and dont keep malice.
shayo guys no get time, they fight and settle chap chap with a bottle of beer
Re: What Drinking Alcohol Does To Your Skin by wizflower(f): 10:10am On Aug 19, 2016
Mopolchi:
But mama still drink and she dey old and kicking
Just peed on ma pantie becos of this. Old and kicking indeed
Re: What Drinking Alcohol Does To Your Skin by RexTramadol1: 10:16am On Aug 19, 2016
If you aim to stop me from sipping my

Smirnoff ice and Orijin big bottle

With Assorted, cow tail, cowleg, chicken sauce, suya, fresh fish

Na lie u lie!

The devil is using you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling / Man Almost Slips Into Convulsion After Taking "Colorado" / Persistent Rashes On Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.