Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

What Is Interesting About .ng? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is Interesting About .ng? (636 Views)

About .ng Domain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Interesting About .ng? by TCDURU(m): 3:53am On Sep 28, 2009
I have designed many websites for myself and my clients. There's this one thing I descovered recently, which stuns me a lot: Of all my works, I've never used the .ng domain name.
I have this cocern about its perceptions abroad.
To me it's becoming a phobia.

I will gratefully appreciate your views on both sides of the pendulum, so that one can be able to make a rational judgement.

Thank you.
Re: What Is Interesting About .ng? by yawatide(f): 5:04am On Sep 28, 2009
I think you should be more concerned about the reliability of the hosts that provide moreso than the perception - if you perform a nairaland search for ".ng domain", you will find mostly horror stories ranging from how hard it is to get the domain to times when the domain was down.

This is just my take. Others may be on the other side of the pendulum though wink
Re: What Is Interesting About .ng? by trekkie: 9:09am On Sep 28, 2009
thanks i was just thinking about that and was thinking of a way about to use a .ng domain. i will definitely stay clear.

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Search Engines Do Nigerians Use More. / Why Do Pix/graphics Lose Qualities / Lilis Brain Tumor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.