Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

(kaffy Goes Naked)celebvrities Are Going Tough On Their Fans On Social Media - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (kaffy Goes Naked)celebvrities Are Going Tough On Their Fans On Social Media (714 Views)

Michael Omani Blasts Kaffy: "You Treat Us The Way Davido Treated You" / Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker / Kaffy Goes Clubbing In Sexy Outfit, Flaunts Her Six Packs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(kaffy Goes Naked)celebvrities Are Going Tough On Their Fans On Social Media by convy: 1:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
Celebrities, these days, are not going easy on fans that make ‘rude comments’ on their photographs or things that concern them, not even for the sake of patronage and such.
Recently it was a popular Nollywood celeb, Halima Abubakar, who threw it back at a fan for describing her as ‘short’ in a picture she (Halima) posted on a social media platform, now it is the turn of the famous dancer, Kaffy, who served it hot to people’s unpleasant comments towards a topless photo of herself she posted last night as she took time out to appreciate her body.
She captioned the photo, which was shot by Kelechi Amadi-Obi, with the words “My body is my art. My canvas. My paintbrush. My instrument of expression. #Beinspired #fitmom#dancemom #dancetrepenuer Be Happy In You!!! @kelechiamadiobi thanks for this! Inspired by@alibabagcfr : I celebrate this body as it’s a testimony of God’s ingenuity . A production factory . An abode for passion. A chamber for motherhood . A masterpiece.”
As one would expect, her followers were quick to tell her that her photo was indecent and could encourage rape.
visit this site to read to rest of the story http://www.newsofthepeople-ng.com/kaffy-goes-nude-to-appreciate-god-reacts-rashly-to-criticism/

(1) (Reply)

OAP YAW Celebrates His Birthday Today With Cute Throwback Pictures / Comedian Bovi Throws Shade At OAP Daddy Freeze [PICS] / Are Ush Bebe And Floydd Mayweather Related To Eachother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.