Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

What If Human Beings Could Breathe Under Water? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What If Human Beings Could Breathe Under Water? (851 Views)

If Only Human Beings Had Spare Parts.. / Pictures To Show What It Would Be Like If Human & Animals Switched Roles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If Human Beings Could Breathe Under Water? by Pajude: 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
Every animal has its spec, I mean features that enable it to survive and thrive in whatever environment they find themselves in. For instance, people like Donald Trump know how to use controversial situations to work for them; isn’t that odd? Well, that’s a topic for another day. What if part of the things people can do is breathe under water?

Swimming under water throughout would now be a thing in swimming competitions. So like fishes men would slug it out under water for the ultimate prize. But if they know what is good for them they better stick to swimming pools for these kind of exercises else unfriendly fishes would do what they know how to do best – be hostile.

Also read: What if human beings have animal faces?

You know what they say about the Devil giving with one hand and collecting with the other? Now relate it with man being able to breathe…don’t you think that this ability would mean the loss of something else by man? Well, I do. But then, what should be scrapped? Errrrmmmm….let’s see… I guess pooping should be taken away – yea I think that’s just a waste of time and besides, it could be very frustrating when it comes at the wrong time. Or don’t you agree?

Let me know what you think.

Think weird!

Source: www.jokesmannia.com

Re: What If Human Beings Could Breathe Under Water? by GloriaNinja(f): 2:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
The world will even be sweeter if humans can fly but if it is possible, no one is safe. robbery will be more high for burglars.

1 Like

Re: What If Human Beings Could Breathe Under Water? by Nduxx(m): 2:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
Whatever has advantage, will have disadvantage

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When A Lion Is Calling You For Food / Thank God MMM Is Finally Back.. / Must Watch: Who Is The Funniest? Mark Angel, Ogbeni Adan, Twyse, Oluwadolarz Ep1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.