Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Technology: Smartphones. Smartwatches. Now, Smartshirts - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Technology: Smartphones. Smartwatches. Now, Smartshirts (797 Views)

service discontinued / High End/Flagship Samsung Galaxy Smartphones In Stock. (Last post for stocklist) / Brand New and Used Gionee Smartphones. Check last post for updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Technology: Smartphones. Smartwatches. Now, Smartshirts by TechInfo4All(f): 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
I know we can all attest to the fact that technology is seeing advancements at a rapid pace. I mean; it's gone from SmartPhones to SmartWatches, with developers always finding new and innovative ways to bring technology to consumers. Arrow, one of the world's leading clothing brands, has launched the world's first SmartShirt.

The Smart Shirt from Arrow is a shirt that connects to your SmartPhone. The Smart Shirt allows users to access various features on their smartphones by tapping their sleeves.

To connect the Shirt to the SmartPhone, users will have to download the Arrow mobile app. The app communicates with the shirt via an NFC chip present on the cuff of the shirt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpAYeX5QbM0

Wonder who would be first to bring this into our Naija zone

Re: Technology: Smartphones. Smartwatches. Now, Smartshirts by ikbnice(m): 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
And all these do not make us any smarter.

1 Like

Re: Technology: Smartphones. Smartwatches. Now, Smartshirts by Dullahi(m): 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
This is cool. If it doesn't cost me an arm and a leg, it is indeed worth checking out. Everything seems to revolve around phones these days.

1 Like

Re: Technology: Smartphones. Smartwatches. Now, Smartshirts by TechInfo4All(f): 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
lol it will make us more compatible with the "smart" tho

ikbnice:
And all these do not make us any smarter.
Re: Technology: Smartphones. Smartwatches. Now, Smartshirts by TechInfo4All(f): 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
Yes it is, indeed. Even looking forward to seeing it right in front of me in this Nigeria. I know the naija "men' will fancy it. Will likely be premium.

Dullahi:
This is cool. If it doesn't cost me an arm and a leg, it is indeed worth checking out. Everything seems to revolve around phones these days.
Re: Technology: Smartphones. Smartwatches. Now, Smartshirts by TechInfo4All(f): 5:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
Yeah, noticed the phone thing also. It has to be 'cause its what the Brands want to use to "pepper" people the most these days. grin Most used gadget.

Dullahi:
Re: Technology: Smartphones. Smartwatches. Now, Smartshirts by Dullahi(m): 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
TechInfo4All:
Yeah, noticed the phone thing also. It has to be 'cause its what the Brands want to use to "pepper" people the most these days. grin Most used gadget.

grin grin.. Very soon cooking pots will require apps to work.
Re: Technology: Smartphones. Smartwatches. Now, Smartshirts by fredrick845: 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
Drop your number na

(1) (Reply)

Deep Cycle Batteries‎ In Nigeria / Mint Samsung Galaxi S6 Edge 140k / Richclub.club Pays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.