Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,676 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:11 PM

Do You Need A Fitness And Workout Trainer? Gym Instructor? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Need A Fitness And Workout Trainer? Gym Instructor? (321 Views)

Fitness And Personal Training Service / Woman Lands Slap On Her Gym Instructor Due To Lack Of Electricity At The Gym / Photos; Amazing Transformation Of A Nigerian Fitness Trainer In 4 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Fitness And Workout Trainer? Gym Instructor? by sh33vy(m): 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
My name is Chris...
I am a semi pro fitness trainer...
We all deserve to live a good life, be healthy and fit for everyday...
Well i must tell me, if you are into exercise at least 3times a week
there are so many chances you wont get sick cause when we sweat, alot of un-pleasantries burns out...
I believe you already know...
so why not sweat whatsoever it is that can trigger fever in your body out, just by working out/exercise...
Anyway the truth doesnt require alot of talk... Action speaks louder... hard work and commitment really works..
If you need a trainer to come to you or come to him, either way...
You can reach me via 08141214971... The same number is for whatsapp 08141214971...
we will get to set up suitable sessions for workout abs exercises and fitness test...
have a glorious day

(1) (Reply)

Walk-your-own-walk / Facts Bbog Must Appreciate / Nigeria Juice Bar Demolished To The Last.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.