Stats: 3,163,170 members, 7,852,988 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

Nairaland Twitter Handle Not Verified And Not Updated - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairaland Twitter Handle Not Verified And Not Updated (622 Views)

Us Adsense For Sale $3 Inside (not Verified) @ 1k / Us Adsense For Sale Urgently (not Verified) Giveaway Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nairaland Twitter Handle Not Verified And Not Updated by rhajaan(m): 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
Just noticed that the nairaland twitter handle is not verified and has not been updated since March 24, 2016..Which way oga Seun...Who is managing the twitter handle. I think this is not good enough for Nairaland...

Cc seun

Re: Nairaland Twitter Handle Not Verified And Not Updated by SafeDavid(m): 5:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
Let me start managing it naa. I know how to deploy trending hashtags on each posts to generate traffic so Oga Seun over to you. grin
Re: Nairaland Twitter Handle Not Verified And Not Updated by jaymejate: 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
I think he is focusing much more on this forum.

He wants this forum to be, you know like more srandard.

Have you seen anything like Twitter on Facebook? Or Facebook on Twitter? That's what he want also. He can have his own personal account there tho.
Not speaking for him o but i think that's the reason
Re: Nairaland Twitter Handle Not Verified And Not Updated by Donald3d(m): 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
jaymejate:
I think he is focusing much more on this forum.

He wants this forum to be, you know like more srandard.

Have you seen anything like Twitter on Facebook? Or Facebook on Twitter? That's what he want also. He can have his own personal account there tho.
Not speaking for him o but i think that's the reason

You wrong bro
www.facebook.com/twitterinc
www.twitter.com/facebook

Nairaland has a lot of restructuring to do , i think Seun is complacent in some areas while i also commend his tenacity so far
Re: Nairaland Twitter Handle Not Verified And Not Updated by jaymejate: 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
Donald3d:

You wrong bro
www.facebook.com/twitterinc
www.twitter.com/facebook

Nairaland has a lot of restructuring to do , i think Seun is complacent in some areas while i also commend his tenacity so far

Wow! I never knew.
Thanks for that.

Well maybe no time to manage that account. He should then get someone to do that
Re: Nairaland Twitter Handle Not Verified And Not Updated by Seun(m): 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
Thanks for informing me. Next time please send a report to the supermods.

(1)

Are You Around Ikeja, Magodo, Ojodu, Berger, Ogba, Omole, Agege, Allen, Agindign / Would You Like To Become A Web Consultant In Just 5days? / Beware Of This Adsense Scammer (peter Anezi)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8