Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,507 members, 7,865,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:50 PM

Say Goodbye To Poverty. Make Good Income Without Any Startup Capital - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Say Goodbye To Poverty. Make Good Income Without Any Startup Capital (1117 Views)

Want To Make Steady Income Without Investing A Dime? Here's How / Take Advantage Of The Crazy Rise In Dollar Against Naira And Make Good Profit / How To Make Good Money With Just Small Investment And A Little Effort (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Say Goodbye To Poverty. Make Good Income Without Any Startup Capital by MiztaMarvel(m): 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
Hello and thanks for visiting this thread. I know you have come in here because you will like to make good income on a regular basis without having to worry about where to get a startup capital. Sometime ago if any one told me I can actually make good money without investing a dime, I will assume the person as clueless and senseless but today my eyes have opened as I have seen how my money just hit my bank account on a regular basis.

This business per say it's not a new business and it only involves the sale of Diesel and kerosene. I know it's now beginning to sound awkward to you because so many people believes this business require very huge sum of money to get involved.
You can start as just a facilitator and never you imagine to be greedy. As a facilitator what you need for your business is a reliable seller who readily always have products at the depot. Depends on your location, there are depots around, where you can make contacts with someone who sells and all you do is add just N1 to every litre. Once you have secured contact with a seller, now you have to source for buyers who are really serious. So many people and companies use diesel on a regular basis and you can source for these people both online and offline. Create adverts online to showcase you are a genuine supplier of Diesel & Kerosene. You can also send proposals to companies around you or those you have contacts with.

Although it is not a days job per say, it all depends on your determination and your effort put together. Once you are successful to meet a contact or company that decide to give you a shot then that is the beginning of your success.
Remember not to be greedy and always ensure you do not add more that N1 per litre ontop of the price the seller gives you.
A point will come when your buyers will need a truck which is 33,000litres, meaning for every truck they buy you make N33,000. They can make purchases of 10 or more trucks in a month so you can imagine how much will be hitting your bank account on a regular.

If you are interested in this business and will love to come onboard, you can reach me through the number in my signature and I will be glad to carry you along and see you succeed in the business.
Re: Say Goodbye To Poverty. Make Good Income Without Any Startup Capital by justhelp(m): 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
Am interested, I called ur line but not reachable. But I sent u a email now
Re: Say Goodbye To Poverty. Make Good Income Without Any Startup Capital by Nature8(m): 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nice biz bro..
Re: Say Goodbye To Poverty. Make Good Income Without Any Startup Capital by MiztaMarvel(m): 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
justhelp:
Am interested, I called ur line but not reachable. But I sent u a email now

Ok sorry, I will check my email as soon as I get home. Am on the road now.
Re: Say Goodbye To Poverty. Make Good Income Without Any Startup Capital by justhelp(m): 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
MiztaMarvel:

Ok sorry, I will check my email as soon as I get home. Am on the road now.
ok
Re: Say Goodbye To Poverty. Make Good Income Without Any Startup Capital by id2019(m): 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
Im interested and i reside in lagos. how can i get in touch with you?
Re: Say Goodbye To Poverty. Make Good Income Without Any Startup Capital by MiztaMarvel(m): 7:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
id2019:
Im interested and i reside in lagos. how can i get in touch with you?

Hello sir, my number is in my signature so you can reach me through phone or email also.
Re: Say Goodbye To Poverty. Make Good Income Without Any Startup Capital by MiztaMarvel(m): 8:03am On Aug 19, 2016
Are you still in doubt? Make a move by finding a buyer around you and I will help you clear your doubts.
Re: Say Goodbye To Poverty. Make Good Income Without Any Startup Capital by dominique(f): 1:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
[size=40pt]SCAM[/size]

(1)

Need A Trading Indicator That Would Never Fail? Try FRS181 FREE for 3 Days! / 1,2,3 BHK Flats, For Sale In Thrissur, Kerala - TBPL Builders / Delta Commercial City Project Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.