Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,212 members, 7,846,020 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Sins Are Bigger Than God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sins Are Bigger Than God (692 Views)

Albert Einstein Is Wiser Than God / What Does It Mean That Our Sins Are Washed Away? / 5 Sins Often Ignored By Christians Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sins Are Bigger Than God by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
Sins Are Bigger Than God
Yeah God Is bigger than anything you can ever imagine, Infact God is Bigger than the universe! But in this Universe, There is a Galaxy Called The Milky Way in Which Our Solar System is it it, In This Solar System Lies The Earth, The Sun and The Other planets Orbiting Around the sun. But they is something special about this planet called Earth, It Can Support Life. Scientist Say This is because the Earth is Positioned In The Goldilocks Zone In our Solar System. One Day God Decided To Create Man in his own image(creationist myth). In this Special Planet Called Earth. Now Keep In mind that God is Said to be bigger than anything you can every imagine, But they is this stuff God just Cant Fantom and that stuff is Sin Yes Sin Is Bigger Than God. Let me tell u this after God Rescued the Isrealite from the hand of the egyptians, He gave them a list of 10things They shoud not do! On mount sinia After he finished landing his rocket ship grin If u commit any of this sin God Will Be rolling on the floor in heaven. grin Waiting to punish u, The Sins are bigger than him. Now b4 time God Has Created a special place for this sinners a place burning with fire where u will burn and choke forever in all eternity! No saving for u o it just goes to the fact that sin is Bigger than God he Cant take it ! How dare u lie? How dare u steel? How dare U not Worship Me? i know u have freewill even if all ur actions are according to my plan! says God. Oh i know in Isa 45:7 i Made this statement... I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these [things]. and in Lam 3:37 Who [is] he [that] saith, and it cometh to pass, [when] the Lord commandeth [it] not? Lam 3:38 Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good? Lam 3:39 Wherefore doth a living man complain, a man for the punishment of his sins?...It Still Doesnt matter U Are Gonna Choke and Burn in Hell. God Just Cant Stand Sin Even Though He Claim To Be Bigger Than Anything But Sin? Noooo. Sh*t u Gotta pay Even though i have other Important things to be doing in the universe U know like:
1. Feeding the poor like i did when i rained manna From the skys. Thereby ending world hunger.
2. Preventing Natura Disaster Like Tsunami, EarthQuake, Volcano Eruption That Took over millions of life. But didnt i cause them in the first place??
3. Healing Of amputees.
4. Oh my personal favourite protecting those 70million believers that winner01 claimed jim killed 70million no be small amount o..
5. Atheist add yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sins Are Bigger Than God by hakunajay(m): 7:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
Silly mumbo jumbo... A passage full of shiiiitttt

1 Like

Re: Sins Are Bigger Than God by EricMason(m): 7:21pm On Aug 18, 2016
sorry i didnt read it but i judge it from the title..... NO fucking sin bigger than the GOD i serve.
maybe the god you serve tho tongue tongue
Re: Sins Are Bigger Than God by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
EricMason:
sorry i didnt read it but i judge it from the title..... NO fucking sin bigger than the GOD i serve.
maybe the god you serve tho tongue tongue
Am sorry I didn't know U were this dumb
Re: Sins Are Bigger Than God by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
hakunajay:
Silly mumbo jumbo... A passage full of shiiiitttt
Of course when U can't handle the truth U call it shit
Re: Sins Are Bigger Than God by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
There is something called paragraphing. You should try it sometime. Makes reading a lot easier.

1 Like

Re: Sins Are Bigger Than God by Aaronsrod: 8:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
This questions is blasphemos. None can stand against the Almighty. He is a consuming fire. Be warned.
Re: Sins Are Bigger Than God by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
Aaronsrod:
This questions is blasphemos. None can stand against the Almighty. He is a consuming fire. Be warned.
grin Fire Don't U Know Ur God Is Satan?? Thats y he uses Fire Na cheesy
Re: Sins Are Bigger Than God by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
darknez:
There is something called paragraphing. You should try it sometime. Makes reading a lot easier.
Its a short Writing I Try to engulfe my point in one paragraph
Re: Sins Are Bigger Than God by HCpaul(m): 8:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
The concept of sin is immorality and the God ideology is a figure head.

Little by little, the destiny of this country will rest upon the shoulder of the smarts people.

Something immoral that exist is actually greater than a figure that does not exist.
Re: Sins Are Bigger Than God by hakunajay(m): 4:43am On Aug 19, 2016

Of course when U can't handle the truth U call it shit

Well my brother, I would say this to you in good faith.
This same God that you're ridiculing and making blasphemous statements against would be the one you will call upon for help one day and I'm sure He'll be there for you. Save these words somewhere...

I have seen cases of people that so much despise God but later changed before dying, realizing that satan has been deceiving them all along...

God loves you...
Re: Sins Are Bigger Than God by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2016

Its a short Writing I Try to engulfe my point in one paragraph

Okay, cool.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Change Church Because Of Preaching Blunders By My Pastors?? / Ex-assemblies Leader Paul Emeka Risks Jail As AGF Takes Over Forgery Case / The Need For Humility In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.